Lumanere Facial Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Lumanere Ageless Facial Serum is an anti-aging product that promises to restore your beauty and youthfulness in a bottle. More specifically, this product is committed to delivering the following benefits for the good of your aging skin:
- Relieve your skin from flaking, itchiness and chronic dryness by flooding your skin with significant amounts of moisture which superficially and deeply condition your skin to regain its optimal level of hydration
- By plumping up your skin and delivering ingredients that help nourish your skin, your skin becomes firmer, tighter and less saggy
- Protect your skin from further damage by delivering significant volumes of antioxidants that help neutralize the cell-damaging free radicals
- Help your skin fight off signs of skin aging brought about by exposure to environmental pollution and, to a certain extent, UV
- With regular use, your collagen production reaches optimal levels, thereby helping regain and retain your skin’s lost youth
There exists what appears to be the official website of Lumanere, except that there is nothing on the website that tells the public any information about the manufacturer behind this product and its track record in formulating anti-aging products.
- Ceramides: help rebuild and refortify your skin’s surface layer, making it more resilient to environmental stressors as well as better fight off signs of skin aging
- Retinol: a Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient is a key component in most anti-aging products as it has the ability to hasten the sloughing off of your skin’s surface layer, as it more quickly regenerates and turnover your skin so that a healthier, newer and less damaged skin layer
- Acmella Flower Extract: helps better synthesize your skin, causing repairs on the skin matrix to be completed sooner, and neutralizes free radicals to prevent further skin damage
Lumanere must be used as part of your morning and evening skin care routines for you to be able to experience faster and better results. Always observe for possible skin reactions with one or more product components and discontinue use immediately when signs of skin irritation become apparent.
- This product is available via a limited time free trial offer.
- This product contains ceramides, one of the most important ingredients to have in an anti-aging serum to help repair broken skin surfaces to improve your overall skin resilience and vitality.
- Lumanere reviews endorse this product for the use of aging and mature skin.
- This product has a very limited circulation and availability, and may only be accessed by signing up for a free trial offer online that requires your credit card information but which fails to detail its privacy and security policies concerning your personal information and online transactions.
- The full product ingredients list has not been provided, neither is there any information about this product’s manufacturer.
- Lumanere reviews are severely limited, and favorable reviews appear biased and incredible as most of these are posted on websites that appear to have a vested interest in making this product sell.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."