Lumatone Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Lumatone?
Lumatone is primarily designed to help people who are suffering from dark circles and under eye puffiness. Available online, the website explains the various causes of dark circles, such as leaking capillaries, thinning skin and collagen loss, and demonstrates how Lumatone works to address these conditions. The cost of one unit is $39.47.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Lumatone– Does It Really Work?
The ingredient information for Lumatone is very limited, simply listing the key substances, Titanium Oxide, Polysilicone, Coconut Alkones, Camellia Sinesis and Honey extract. In addition to these, the formula also uses Mica, a mineral that brightens the skin on contact. Overtime however, the cream will also improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
A thin layer of Lumatone is applied around the eyes daily and it will take a few weeks of use of improve more severe dark circles.
What Are The Ingredients In Lumatone?
There is no proper information available of the ingredients mentioned in the product on the official website and on any third party websites.
Benefits Of Lumatone
- The Lumatone formula does not contain synthetic fragrances.
- This product helps to to improve Puffiness, Dark Circle.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are limited reviews backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of Lumatone
- Lumatone shows no clinical test results.
- The website is limited in information.
- Ingredients are not explained sufficiently.
- There are limited reviews online regarding the products effectiveness.
Final Verdict : Lumatone Eye Cream
For anyone who wants to address the issue of aging eye skin such as deep wrinkles, Lumatone is not the best choice. As an eye brightener however, it appears not to be a beneficial product, mainly due to the lack of explanation of the ingredients and customer reviews online.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."