Lumene: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Lumene?
As per the manufacturer, It does not matter where the product comes from, as long as it works great, people will get their hands into it. Lumene is a line of skin care product from Europe. How will it compare against skin care products in the U.S.? Although coming from Europe, these skin care products are quite affordable. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Lumene – Does it really work?
Lumene Group is the company behind Lumene. It has been operating in Espoo Finland since 1948 but the first product was only launched in 1970. The skin care line is designed for women living in the northern regions of the world. Lumene develops high-end hygiene and cosmetic products. The company mixes natural ingredients and modern technology to create their most effective products to date.
The Lumene skin care line consists of different products like anti-aging products, cleansers, toners, wrinkle creams and many more. The company also offers a line of products specifically for men. Their products are specifically designed to treat, prevent or reduce wrinkles on the face. A closer look shows that their products use some unusual ingredients in their anti-wrinkle products like Buckthorn Oil, Arctic Berry Seed Oil and Finnish Plant Sterols. The natural ingredients used are rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins.
Benefits of Lumene
- Although coming from Europe, these skin care products are quite affordable. For instance, their Time Freeze Targeted Wrinkle Treatment is available for $19.99 only. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- The products are available in major drug stores.
- With the variety of products, it will not be hard to find a complete skin regimen to prevent the signs of aging.
Disadvantages of Lumene
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Lumene have any Side Effects?
While Lumene products contain berries and other natural ingredients, the official website does not show proof of efficacy of these natural ingredients. This can result to possible side effects when used by people with sensitive skin. Also, the products contain fragrance and preservatives which can cause skin irritation.
Final verdict: Lumene
Lumene offers an affordable line of skin products from Europe. This gives consumers extra choices on their skin care regimen. While these products promise to fight off wrinkles, they are lacking in showing proof, testimonials and studies that prove their claims.Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Nonetheless, Lumene products are rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins and fatty acids.
There is really no harm in trying Lumene products since the company has been manufacturing skin care products since 1970. They could not have stayed this long if their products were not supported in Europe. It is best to try out the product and see how your skin reacts to it. If there are any adverse reactions, you must stop application immediately. On the other hand, if the product seems fine, you can observe its effectiveness on you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.