Luminesque Review: Would You Recommend This Product To Your Friends?
Luminesque, US $90, is an anti-aging cream that is exclusively being offered online for a free trial over a limited time only. This product claims to restore your skin’s youthful glow, and more specifically commits to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Fade age spots and scars, while simultaneously smoothening out your fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance your skin’s collagen and elastin fiber production which, in turn, promotes a denser, firmer, and tighter skin
- Lighten dark circles and de-puff tired looking eyes
- Relieve your aging skin from chronic dryness that causes it to become permanently wrinkled by restoring your skin’s healthy moisture levels while also healing it to bring back its strong capability to capture and lock in moisture
- Replenish your skin’s lost nourishment to support skin regeneration and renewal
Manufacturer information is not available.
- Peptides: Allegedly a special blend of it, peptides function to improve skin synthesis and promote the efficient delivery of cellular level processes that redound to repairs, rejuvenation and other multiple improvements in your aging skin
Luminesque must only be used following a patch test to check for any adverse reactions you may have on one or more of this product’s components. Apply this product as part of your day time and night time skin care routines only,
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer that allows you to hold and try this product risk-free, initially paying only for shipping and handling costs.
- This product has been claimed to be made up of naturally derived ingredients only and that the formula is totally free of harmful synthetic ingredients.
- Positive Luminesque reviews praise this product for its non-surgical, injection-free facelift effect, although these favorable reviews are mostly posted on affiliate marketing websites.
- 14 days is too short of a period to see how this product works – or not – to restore your skin’s youthful appearance, most especially when your 14 day trial starts counting down the very second that you place your order.
- There is generally very little information available to make a competent assessment of this product, particularly lacking two very important information – that is, a full ingredients list and manufacturer details – raise red flags.
- Most information available about this product is being provided by third party websites with highly questionable credibility which, viewed across, also provides inconsistent information about what this product can do and what it is made up of.
- Luminesque reviews are severely limited, and practically absent, while most positive reviews come from websites that clearly stand to gain from product sales, making these poor references for when you are trying to find out whether this product is a good buy or, not.
Luminesque seems like a product with many aging skin benefits to offer. At second glance, however, it isn’t hard to pin down that this product makes too many promises but offers very little explanation about how it works. If you’re looking for more disclosure, most other products from manufacturers that want to be accountable normally do so.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.