Luminess Air Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Luminess Air
Luminess Air, US $39.99 for the Luminess System which includes the following:
- An Airbrush Applicator.
- 4 Airbrush Foundations.
- A skin tone Airbrush Blush
- A skin brightening Airbrush Glow
- Moisturizing Airbrush Primer
The system is available for a 30-day free trial offer that costs only US $19.95 which includes shipping cost.After 3 months $39.99 for 3 months.
Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics brings an innovative approach to perfecting your skin texture and complexion — no more caking, slipping, and seeping when it comes to your foundation application. This new makeup application technique gives your skin a flawless finish with an instant wrinkle cover that lets your skin breathe. From its breakthrough foundations, Luminess Air has branched out with similarly innovative offerings in cosmetics that includes other categories of cosmetics including nail care.
Luminess Air – Does it Really work?
- Deliver foundation that instantly smoothens and evens out your complexion, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by covering up without making the product seep into your skin’s creases.
- Provide you with 4 different foundation finishes to match your day-to-day whims — UltraFinish, MatteFinish, SilkFinish, and MysticFinish.
What are the Ingredients in Luminess Air?
The consumable products, which are the foundation shades, blush, glow and primer generally contain a combination of synthetic colorants, some skin conditioning agents, and product stabilizers.
Benefits of Luminess Air
- This product comes with a high precision airbrush that gives you maximum control over your foundation application.
- Unlike the traditional brush or sponge foundation application, the airbrush applicator does not seep into your skin’s creases which makes your skin appear even more wrinkled and aged, plus it allows your skin to breathe but may cause skin rash sometimes.
Disadvantages of Luminess Air
- The product is expensive, and you should check the fine print for hidden charges and deals.
- Luminess Air reviews indicate mixed user sentiments about this product’s performance.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Luminess Air Have any Side Effects?
The different products in the starter kit may have any of the following side effects based on listed ingredients:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and synthetic dyes.
- Increased risk for cancers due to the presence of polyethylene glycols (PEG).
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related diseases due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Luminess Air
- Luminess Air foundations, blushes, shimmers and primers all need to be applied with the airbrush applicator.
- Cleansing and exfoliating before product application can help smoothen out your skin surface to enhance the skin finish.
Final Verdict:Luminess Air
Luminess Air offers a new way of managing your foundation woes with an airbrush applicator. It may be more precise but, it is also relatively more expensive.It does not offer any sort of money back guarantee.