Luminess Air Review: Is It Really Effective?
Luminess Air Introduction
Luminess Air, US $49.99 for the Luminess System which includes the following:
- An Airbrush Applicator
- 4 Airbrush Foundations
- A skin tone Airbrush Blush
- A skin brightening Airbrush Glow
- Moisturizing Airbrush Primer
The system is available for a 30-day free trial offer that costs only US $19.95 which includes shipping cost.
What Does Luminess Air Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s youthful appearance:
- Deliver foundation that instantly smoothens and evens out your complexion, giving you a more youthful appearance
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by covering up without making the product seep into your skin’s creases
- Provide you with 4 different foundation finishes to match your day-to-day whims — UltraFinish, MatteFinish, SilkFinish, and MysticFinish
Luminess Air Manufacturer’s Detail
Luminess Air Airbrush Cosmetics brings an innovative approach to perfecting your skin texture and complexion — no more caking, slipping, and seeping when it comes to your foundation application. This new makeup application technique gives your skin a flawless finish with an instant wrinkle cover that lets your skin breathe. From its breakthrough foundations, Luminess Air has branched out with similarly innovative offerings in cosmetics that includes other categories of cosmetics including nail care.
Working of Luminess Air
This product works by delivering sheer foundation cover that are more precisely spread on your skin with the aid of a high precision application airbrush that gives you a smooth cover while still allowing your skin to breathe.
Luminess Air Ingredients
The consumable products, which are the foundation shades, blush, glow and primer generally contain a combination of synthetic colorants, some skin conditioning agents, and product stabilizers.
Luminess Air Pros
- This product comes with a high precision airbrush that gives you maximum control over your foundation application.
- Unlike the traditional brush or sponge foundation application, the airbrush applicator does not seep into your skin’s creases which makes your skin appear even more wrinkled and aged, plus it allows your skin to breathe.
- This product is available via a 30-day free trial offer that is also covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Luminess Air Cons
- The product is expensive, and you should check the fine print for hidden charges and deals.
- Luminess Air reviews indicate mixed user sentiments about this product’s performance.
Luminess Air Side Effects
The different products in the starter kit may have any of the following side effects based on listed ingredients:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and synthetic dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to the presence of polyethylene glycols (PEG)
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related diseases due to phenoxyethanol
Luminess Air foundations, blushes, shimmers and primers all need to be applied with the airbrush applicator. Cleansing and exfoliating before product application can help smoothen out your skin surface to enhance the skin finish.
Luminess Air reviews read:
- “I’ve learned the hard way how to be a victim of consumer marketing and to make sure I read the fine print. I am being charged $70.00 per month for six months just for having the unit, then add $38.00 for a delivery of makeup that I also just discovered you will get charged twice for when you get one delivery. Rip-off! Now they are offering a four-month installment of $49.00 times four months, I’ve learned my lesson, and this can also be marked down as one of the first times I’ve written a negative review on something. The concept is good, yet there should be no need to charge so much and not make it a little clearer what you will ultimately end up paying. Thank you.” — Janet Greene on highya
- “The makeup is sheer heaven. You can sweat, but it doesn’t come off and lasts all day until you cleanse your face. It has definitely helped all of my skin issues. It is much easier to apply than any makeup I’ve ever used. I wear it everyday and one Luminess foundation lasts triple the usage of other liquid foundations.” — Terrie Brown on highya
Luminess Air offers a new way of managing your foundation woes with an airbrush applicator. It may be more precise but, it is also relatively more expensive.