Luminous Renewal Review
Luminous Renewal Product Description
Luminous Renewal, approxiately US $100 including shipping and handling costs, is an anti-aging eye serum that promises to restore the youthfulness of the delicate skin around your eyes and spring it back to life. This product is committed to deliver the following benefits for to benefit your aging skin:
- Flood the skin around your eyes with moisture to keep your skin continuously well hydrated over longer periods of time
- Correct skin wrinkling and creasing by relaxing muscles underneath to smoothen and even out your skin
- Brighten and lighten the skin around your eyes to make it appear younger and livelier
- Support skin regeneration, renewal and turnover by enhancing the delivery of skin repair mechanisms
Manufacturer information is not available.
Luminous Renewal Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps up your skin by attracting moisture from the surroundings, locking it in, then gradually releasing water molecules to keep your skin surface well hydrated for a long time
- Argireline: Works similarly like Botox without the injection, as it relaxes the muscles underneath the skin surface which, in turn, makes your wrinkled skin stretch back to its expressionless state, causing skin creases to smoothen out and appear more pulled up
- Lavandrox: Drive up skin cell regeneration and turnover by supporting your skin in producing higher volumes of collagen at much faster rates
Luminous Renewal can be easily integrated into your daily morning and evening skin care routines, applying the product only after a fresh cleansing and toning every time. When using anti-aging products, always make sure to use sunscreen during the day throughout the entire duration of product application as several anti-aging ingredients are well-known to cause the skin to become more photosensitive.
Luminous Renewal Advantages
- This product is available via a 15-day free trial offer.
- This product is also offered at bulk purchase discounts that can get each bottle as low as US $30 per piece.
- Luminous Renewal reviews have praised this product’s formulation for delivering visible improvements to aging skin.
Luminous Renewal Disadvantages
- The full product ingredients list has not been disclosed, making it impossible to check and evaluate this product for potency and safety of ingredients.
- There is no clear mention of the company behind this product which puts doubt on the accountability for possible side effects and errors in transactions.
- Luminous Renewal reviews have poorly rated this company’s customer service and after-sales transactions, specifically citing difficulty of getting confirmation of product order cancellations as well delays in requests for reversals on credit card charges.
Luminous Renewal is definitely not an anti-aging product that comes at a cheap price. It does come with three primary active ingredients that can make skin improvements to aging skin happen. However, at this price point, it is just right that you should demand more from the formulation. Still, a free trial may still lure you into trying but, before you do, make sure to check out the Terms and Conditions of the promo.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."