Lumipearl Youth Serum Review
Lumipearl Product Description
Lumipearl Youth Serum, US $33, is an anti-aging product that promises to deliver the following benefits to your skin’s advantage:
- Improve skin imperfections, including dark blemishes and creases, to smoothen and promote a more flawless skin complexion
- Enhance your over all skin tone and improve your contour
- Purify and clarify your skin as it enhances faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover
This product is owned and distributed by Guthy-Renker, a direct to consumer marketing company that offers its brands directly to prospective buyers and which is not available in physical stores.
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient facilitates faster exfoliation of your skin’s top layer which, in turn, stimulates faster collagen production, skin regeneration, and turnover so that your skin can be renewed, repaired and rejuvenated sooner
- Phormidium Persicinum Extract: An algae microorganism that has been found to inhibit drivers of skin aging while simultaneously providing UV protection
- Nacre Protein and Nacre Lipids: Derived from pearls, these ingredients are nutrient rich, supporting the skin to bounce back to life while also lightening dark marks and brightening your overall skin complexion
- Citric Acid: Gives your skin a mild sloughing off action that gently peels off the top layer and raises the level of collagen production deep within your skin, as it simultaneously renders its gentle antiseptic and astringent properties to purify and clarify your skin
Lumipearl must only be used as part of your evening skin care regimen. Due to its retinol content, it would be a waste to waste this product by applying in the morning since retinol loses its potency when exposed to UV and heat.
- This product contains retinol, one of the most well studied and well backed up ingredients for anti-aging skin care that have been demonstrated to deliver improvements to aging skin time and again.
- Formula incorporates melanin-inhibiting components that promote a fairer and brighter skin complexion.
- Lumipearl reviews made by product users have attested to this product’s effectiveness in fading wrinkles and making these appear less noticeable.
- This product contains BHA and BHT, respectively, a suspected carcinogen and an endocrine-disrupting chemical, and also phenoxyethanol, a chemical which, at toxic levels, can get in the way of your nervous system health.
- The formula contains fragrance ingredients which can cause skin irritations and allergies and, if the skin is regularly exposed to for a long time, can lead to permanent, irreversible damages, including wrinkles and other signs of aging, to your skin.
- Several Lumipearl reviews have highlighted how not everybody can derive favorable results from this product.
Lumipearl boasts of the skin enhancing minerals and other nutrients derived from pearls which are at the center of the formulation. The claims are impressive and intricately linked with retinol in this serum. However, the evidence as to the pearl powder’s potency in brightening skin complexion is not conclusive. Nevertheless, what’s more important is that you should only be using what suits your skin issues.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."