Lumipearl Product Description
Lumipearl Youth Serum, US $33, is an anti-aging product that promises to deliver the following benefits to your skin’s advantage:
- Improve skin imperfections, including dark blemishes and creases, to smoothen and promote a more flawless skin complexion
- Enhance your over all skin tone and improve your contour
- Purify and clarify your skin as it enhances faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover
This product is owned and distributed by Guthy-Renker, a direct to consumer marketing company that offers its brands directly to prospective buyers and which is not available in physical stores.
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient facilitates faster exfoliation of your skin’s top layer which, in turn, stimulates faster collagen production, skin regeneration, and turnover so that your skin can be renewed, repaired and rejuvenated sooner
- Phormidium Persicinum Extract: An algae microorganism that has been found to inhibit drivers of skin aging while simultaneously providing UV protection
- Nacre Protein and Nacre Lipids: Derived from pearls, these ingredients are nutrient rich, supporting the skin to bounce back to life while also lightening dark marks and brightening your overall skin complexion
- Citric Acid: Gives your skin a mild sloughing off action that gently peels off the top layer and raises the level of collagen production deep within your skin, as it simultaneously renders its gentle antiseptic and astringent properties to purify and clarify your skin
Lumipearl must only be used as part of your evening skin care regimen. Due to its retinol content, it would be a waste to waste this product by applying in the morning since retinol loses its potency when exposed to UV and heat.
- This product contains retinol, one of the most well studied and well backed up ingredients for anti-aging skin care that have been demonstrated to deliver improvements to aging skin time and again.
- Formula incorporates melanin-inhibiting components that promote a fairer and brighter skin complexion.
- Lumipearl reviews made by product users have attested to this product’s effectiveness in fading wrinkles and making these appear less noticeable.
- This product contains BHA and BHT, respectively, a suspected carcinogen and an endocrine-disrupting chemical, and also phenoxyethanol, a chemical which, at toxic levels, can get in the way of your nervous system health.
- The formula contains fragrance ingredients which can cause skin irritations and allergies and, if the skin is regularly exposed to for a long time, can lead to permanent, irreversible damages, including wrinkles and other signs of aging, to your skin.
- Several Lumipearl reviews have highlighted how not everybody can derive favorable results from this product.
Lumipearl boasts of the skin enhancing minerals and other nutrients derived from pearls which are at the center of the formulation. The claims are impressive and intricately linked with retinol in this serum. However, the evidence as to the pearl powder’s potency in brightening skin complexion is not conclusive. Nevertheless, what’s more important is that you should only be using what suits your skin issues.