Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream?
As, per the manufacturer of this product is brought to you by Revision Skincare, the company that has been making skin health and beauty its expertise for more than 25 years. “We use our passion for science to create skincare products with a purpose” is the banner line the company uses to describe what it aims to achieve using just a few words.
Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream is a hand cream that moisturizes but also smoothens, corrects, and protects your skin from wrinkles and hyper pigmentation.
Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lightens dark marks and promotes a visibly more radiant skin complexion.
- Improve moisture levels to help restore ideal thickness.
- Correct wrinkles and fine lines that manifest on your hands.
- Help repair damage caused by harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- With regular use, the skin on your hands appear healthier, energized and more youthful.
What Are The Ingredients In Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream?
- Peptides: Enhance the appearance of mature and aging skin by improving higher rates and volumes of collagen production which, in turn fills your skin with moisture, causing it to become firmer and appear dewier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly boosts your skin’s hydration levels, plumping skin and making it appear fuller. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C: Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also has natural astringent properties that brighten your overall complexion. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by enhancing skin regeneration and speeding up turnovers.
How To Apply Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream
- Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream is recommended for twice daily application, that is, once in the morning and once again at night.
- It is highly suggested that you skip hand washing for several hours to prevent washing off the product from your skin.
- Use sunscreen on your hands during the day to help enhance this product’s anti-aging effects.
Benefits of Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream
- Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream does not contain hydroquinone, suspected to be carcinogenic, this product remains to be commonly found in skin lightening creams.
- This product has been specially formulated to help tackle and prevent wrinkles and age spots on the hands.
Disadvantages of Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream
- This product’s full list of ingredients has not been disclosed.
- This product appears to have limited availability whether online or, in stores.
- Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream reviews are severely limited and hardly provide a means to gauge general user feedback about this product’s performance relative to claims made by the manufacturer.
Does Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream have any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and limited reviews, expect side effects to be likely when using Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream, as a precaution.
Final Verdict: Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream
Revision Skincare Lumiquin Anti-Aging Cream focuses your attention on that part of your skin that is often neglected — skin on your hands. Though it delivers highly targeted formula intended for use on your hands, it’s hard to say how effective or safe it is without the full list of ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.