Lush Ocean Salt Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Lush Ocean Salt Description:
Lush Ocean Salt Facial and Body Scrub exfoliates, moisturizes, and replenishes the skin in order to reveal a more radiant complexion. The scrub is manufactured and sold by Lush, which focuses on using as many natural ingredients in their products as possible. An 8 fluid oz container costs $37.95. Customers can return the product for a refund within 45 days of purchase as long as the product is 75% intact.
Lush Ocean Salt Ingredients:
- Sodium Chloride: Acts as an abrasive and increases thickness in water-based products.
- Fresh Grapefruit Infusion: Contains vitamin A, E, and C, which are rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from damage, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, and may also ward off skin infections. Grapefruit may be too harsh on people with very sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid: Builds up the protective barrier in skin to effectively moisturize it.
- Avocado Butter: From the avocado fruit. Contains unsaturated fatty acids that rehydrate the skin.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Rich in unsaturated fats. Contains many lauric acid and bacteria-killing properties. It’s a potent humectant and can naturally block up to 20% of UV rays.
- Linalool: Fragrant component in lavender and coriander that also sensitizes skin.
- Lanolin: Usually extracted from wool. Conditions the skin and makes it appear plumper. It also forms a protective coating on skin but allows it to breathe.
- Limonene: Solvent and fragrance found in citrus fruits.
- Glycerin: Natural moisturizer. Prevents dehydration and balances water levels in the body.
- Seaweed Absolute: Contains a variety of antioxidants that protect the skin from further damage. Rich in vitamins A, C and E, as well as other essential minerals.
Lush Ocean Salt Directions:
Wet the skin lightly and apply to slightly damp skin. Gently massage to exfoliate the dermis. Rinse off and pat dry.
Lush Ocean Salt Advantages:
- Manufactured and sold by Lush, which is respected in the beauty industry for the quality of its products.
- A full list of ingredients is published online.
- Customers can use the product and return within 45 days as long as 75% of it is still in the container.
Lush Ocean Salt Disadvantages:
- One of the ingredients included in the scrub, linalool, is known to make the skin more sensitive.
- Customers wishing to return the product must get approval beforehand.
- Grapefruit, which is included in the scrub, may be too harsh on people with sensitive skin.
Because of its ingredients, Lush Ocean Salt Facial and Body Scrub can be used all over the face and body to exfoliate the skin. Lush is well-known for using as many natural ingredients in its product formulas and creating beauty products that are suitable for all skin types. Still, this scrub contains grapefruit and linalool, which may sensitize skin in some people. Lush’s return policies give customers 45 days to return their product as long as 75% of it is intact, but returns must be approved by the brand beforehand. Other scrubs may exclude skin sensitizers and provide similar benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."