Lush Temple Balms Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Lush Temple Balms?
Lush Temple Balms are a range of fragrant balms designed for use on pressure points on temples, upper neck and wrists to elevate the body’s overall mood. There are three different kinds of Lush Temple Balms: Dreamtime (relaxing); Flying Fox (anti-stress), and Whoosh (energizing). All three Lush Temple Balms contain all-natural ingredients and essential oils, the trademark of Lush.
The company is a recognized brand, and its all-natural ingredients and freshly handmade product policy is a staple of its practices. The product blurbs are fresh and amusing, particularly for the Flying Fox Lush Temple Balms. The US site lists products that can be categorized by range, skin care need or vegan-only lines.
While there is no information on clinical trials, it’s not needed as much as synthetic-based creams, as these are aromatherapeutic, all-natural balm stimulants. The ingredients lists for each of the Lush Temple Balms are extensive, with some ingredients having an entire page devoted to detailing its properties and benefits.
A single 0.3oz can costs $10.95.
What Are The Ingredients In Lush Temple Balms?
Lush Temple Balms’ Dreamtime acts as a sleep enhancer, and contains mostly
- lavender, chamomile and sandalwood; these are essential oils proven to have soothing and antiseptic qualities as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-stress benefits.
- Lemon and lime juices, adding a sweet, energizing scent.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
Benefits Of Lush Temple Balms
- All-natural ingredients; some products suitable for vegans; no animal testing; non-greasy.
- Energetic site layout.
- According to the manufacture this product helps to get a better sleep.
Disadvantages Of Lush Temple Balms
- Not available in the US
- Some reviews state the can may “jam itself shut” on occasion.
- This product is to greasy to apply.
- Customer reviews state that this product does not show results as the manufacture claims.
Final Verdict : Lush Temple Balms
Lush’s all-natural, hand-made, no animal-testing company policy is a refreshing alternative in the skin care industry, where many patented, synthetic complexes are used. Lush Temple Balms offer a safer alternative using natural ingredients that are, by definition, easier to trust (particularly sensitive skin). The only downside is its lack of stateside availability, but the low international shipping costs are a tempting option until Lush Temple Balms are seen in US stores.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."