Lux Allure Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Lux Allure Overview
Lux Allure is an age-defying cream that fills deep-set wrinkles and gives volume to the skin to make it look younger and prettier. After addressing and filling wrinkles, this cream prevents it from coming back to preserve the youth in your skin. This anti-aging cream can be used for all skin types.
An ounce of this cream costs $39.98 at selected retail outlets.
About Lux Allure – Does It Really Work?
The company that manufactures Lux Allure Ageless moisturizer has little information available online. This is not one of the big companies you already know that delivers a quality product. This anti-aging cream has caught some attention from users because of its free trial period.
This age-defying cream delivers the following desirable effects to help your skin stay young according to reviews and the company:
- Take a few years off the age of your skin by erasing deep-set wrinkles and preventing it from returning.
- Provides a great source of hydration to plump the skin and give it a more beautiful glow.
- Tightens loose skin and give a Botox-like result.
What Are The Ingredients In Lux Allure
Lux Allure ingredients are carefully chosen to deliver great results to your skin.
- Argireline Complex: This peptide helps restore the health of skin cells and promote repair and cell growth
- Aloe Vera Extract: This extract soothes the skin and provides moisture to fight off skin dryness.
- Vitamin C: This cream is formulated with vitamin C to help combat the damages brought by exposure to the harsh environment.
Directions To Use
Using this cream twice daily is recommended by the manufacturer. Apply a small amount and spread it evenly on cleansed face. Gently massage the anti-aging cream in small circular motions until the product is fully absorbed. Lux Allure claims that results can be expected in as little as three weeks.
- According to Lux Allure reviews, this cream leaves the skin Smooth and wrinkle free in as little as three weeks.
- Promotes blood circulation on the skin to increase its moisture saturation and augment the rate of skin repair.
- Available on a free trial basis.
- Lacks customer care and customer support.
- The list of ingredients is not available online.
- Lux Allure reviews reveal many negative comments this cream.
- Paying for the shipping fee automatically subscribes you for the next delivery after the trial period.
Does Lux Allure Have Any Side-Effects?
The absence of ingredient list and Lux Allure side-effects makes it difficult to investigate for possible side effects before getting this cream for yourself. Lux Allure claims that they had no complaints of any negative reaction from users. However, caution must be taken especially when you don’t know about the full list of ingredients the product contains.
Lux Allure promises to get rid of deep-set wrinkles and promote skin health. This is exactly what everyone wants for their skin. This company claims that this cream can give a Botox-like treatment for your skin. This age-defying cream is also available on free trial which only requires you to pay for the shipping of the item.
However, many users and reviews were not aware that the payment for the delivery automatically subscribes for the recurring purchase of the cream. Many are unaware of this and were charged after the trial period ended. Many people ended up unintentionally purchasing the cream. Complaints were aired to their customer support and, again, many were disappointed about how the company handled their complaints.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.