Luxalyft, approximately US $100 including a 30 ml bottle to last you for 30 days, and shipping and handling fees, is an anti-aging cream that may only be accessed by signing up for a 14-day free trial offer where you pay only the US $4.95 initially to test the actual product on your skin. This cream, more specifically, promises to bring your skin the following benefits:
- Support your skin in fighting saggy skin while simultaneously restoring healthy elasticity levels that improve your contour
- Fade dark marks, age spots and dark circles for a better and more even toned skin
- Fill in creases on your skin which smoothens out wrinkles and fine lines on the surface, making your wrinkles and fine lines appear less noticeable. Although it is not a very well known skincare brand.
Luxalyft is driven by its mission to “assist in delaying the visible signs of aging while helping clients restore the appearance of youth and radiance to their skin”.
- Ascorbic Acid: Revives the optimal energy levels of your skin cells which, in turn, speeds up your skin renewal and rejuvenation mechanisms, while also making these processes more efficient
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Provides your skin with relief from itchiness and other forms of skin irritations
- Horsetail Extract: Helps improve skin synthesis and supports your skin in locking in moisture
- Gotu Kola Extract: Soothes and calms skin irritations while also enhancing your skin’s resilience in fighting infections, damage and signs of skin aging
- Lemon Peel Extract: Lightens dark skin imperfections as it promotes your skin’s radiant, overall complexion
How To Apply : Luxalyft?
Luxalyft must be integrated to be part of your regular morning and evening skin care rituals. Do not use this product until after a patch test has been carried out to check for any possible adverse reactions your skin may exhibit by getting into contact with any of this product’s ingredients.
- This product comes with a 14-day free trial offer that allows you to test this product for free and with minimal risk.
- There is an ongoing offer for bulk orders where one bottle is priced at US $89.73 but, you can get each jar for only US $38.33 and US $27.99 only if you buy three or five jars, respectively, in a single transaction. Although t is not a very well known skincare brand.
- Luxalyft reviews have been quick to endorse this product although majority of which are found on affiliate marketing websites.
- Although there is an official product website, very little information about the formula has been shared.
- This formula carries a decent combination of anti-aging ingredients, except that these are insufficient when skin aging care is your objective.
- Luxalyft reviews provide very limited information about this product.
- It is not available on any third party websites.
Final Verdict :
Luxalyft certainly makes a decent offering with its formula’s composition. You can expect to derive some anti-aging benefits but, if you have more mature skin, it simply doesn’t carry enough of the good stuff to keep your skin young and healthy even as it continues to age.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.