Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer Review: Should You Buy This Moisturizer ?
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer Overview:
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer, US $70 for a 60 ml tube, is a lightweight moisturizer that delivers a surge of hydration that comes with many other essential nutrients your skin requires to become renewed and rejuvenated.
About Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Luxe Botanics, the company that is committed to embed sustainable development in all areas of its operations. The company takes pride in responsibly sourcing its ingredients and in supporting the economic development of communities where these ingredients are grown and processed. Three key ingredients comprise all Luxe Botanics products. that includes Marula Oil form Kenya, Kigelie africana from Malawi, and Camu Camu Berry from Brazil. Luxe Botanics are also formulated free from most of the toxic ingredients commonly infused in personal care and cosmetics products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish lost moisture and nutrients essential in fueling your skin back to optimal levels so your skin may be rejuvenated and revitalized.
- Flood your skin with a surge of powerful antioxidants to improve your skin’s protection from cell-damaging free radicals and other factors that can age and damage your skin.
- Cancel out the day-to-day effects of pollution and stress to prevent these from progressing into visible signs of skin aging.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory functions to even out your skin tone.
- With regular use, your skin revives its naturally beautiful glow and radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer ?
- Camu Camy Fruit Extract: Loaded with Vitamin C, it delivers natural astringent properties that lighten dark skin imperfections as well as promote a brighter overall skin tone.
- Avocado Seed Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties that facilitates skin repair and speeds up the rate of rejuvenation and renewal.
- Grape Seed Oil: Packed with antioxidants, this ingredient provides your skin with a protective shield from damage and aging while simultaneously moisturizing your skin and revitalizing your overall complexion.
- Shea Butter: It contains a rich concentration of Vitamin A, this ingredient helps your skin defy aging while also supporting faster rates of skin healing by delivering fatty acids that help calm and soothe your skin.
Directions To Use:
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer is recommended for twice a day use. Spread over thoroughly cleansed face. If desired, generously apply the product to your neck as well.
- Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer lists its key ingredient, Camu Camu, as the first component on the full list of ingredients which indicates that this is present in large concentration.
- This product’s ingredients are responsibly sourced.
- This product may contain nut oil so take care not to use this product if you are allergic to nuts.
- Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer reviews are severely limited providing little firsthand reference to account for actual product performance.
Does Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only possible side effects that may arise from using Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients.
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer Customer Reviews:
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer reviews read:
- “I found this product to be highly moisturizing that it literally plumps my skin every time I apply it. I’ve only been on the regimen for a week but, I noticed my skin felt itchy. At first, I thought it was just my skin (not sensitive) adjusting to the product. However, after seeing zits practically swell up one by one, I knew it had to be this product. I really wanted this product to work on me because I’d like to support this company’s advocacy but, it’s probably just not made for my skin. Though, it could work on yours.”
- “I adore everything [the Camu range] does for my skin and cannot recommend it highly enough.” – Product Testimonial by Create.Love.Heal. on the Luxe Botanics website.
Luxe Botanics Camu Brightening Moisturizer is from a brand that follows the growing all-natural niche. It’s easy to believe that an all-natural product cannot hurt your skin but, it will, that is, if you are allergic to any of its naturally-sourced components. Just because it’s made minus the usual lineup of toxic synthetics, it does not imply that this product will suit everyone. It will be best to compare with similar products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: