Luxe Botanics Kigelia Clarifying Moisturizer Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer Overview:
Luxe Botanics Kigelia Clarifying Moisturizer, US $70 for a 2.0 oz. tube, is a lightweight moisturizer that is ideal for use by people with oilier skin types, including those with combination and sensitive skin.
About Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Luxe Botanics, the brand that is passionate about sourcing unadulterated, traditional ingredients used for skin care for centuries from the world over. Luxe Botanics takes pride in having three super ingredients that help skin defy aging in all of its formulations, these are Marula Oil from Kenya, Kigelie africana from Malawi, and Camu Camu Berry from Brazil. The company is also committed to source these directly from it indigenous sources to bring economic development to localities where these raw materials are sourced.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Calm and soothe chronically irritated skin to relax and even out your skin tone and remove any visible sign of inflammation that makes your skin look patchy.
- Help purify your skin, minimize the risk of infection, and relieve and prevent breakouts.
- Provide your skin with amped up antioxidant protection to help your skin better resist cell damaging free radical attacks and other environmental stressors that can age and damage your skin.
- Dramatically raise your skin’s moisture content, while also simultaneously improving your skin’s hydration functions to keep your skin comfortably conditioned over longer periods of time.
- With regular product application over the long-term, your fine lines and wrinkles appear much less visible.
What Are The Ingredients In Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer ?
- Marula Oil: It has numerous natural properties that heal, calm, purify and boost your skin’s moisture content, all for containing very high levels of Omega fatty acids, powerful antioxidants, and components that have been proven to have antibacterial properties.
- Camu Camu Fruit Extract: Super loaded with Vitamin C, it boosts your skin’s energy and vitality while also working up for you lighter dark marks and a brighter overall complexion.
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract: It is sought-after for its pore purifying properties as well as fo the calming and soothing relief it brings to chronically irritated skin which, in turn, promotes an even skin tone and a brighter overall complexion.
- Peptides: Enhance the delivery of various natural processes that restore and renew your skin.
Directions To Use:
Apply Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer day and night to deliver healing and renewing effect to your skin that can dramatically transform your skin back to its more youthful state of health and beauty. Make sure to perform an overnight patch test before using this all over your skin to check for any allergies or adverse reactions that you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
- Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer is formulated without parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, and formaldehyde, among many other toxic ingredients deliberately taken out of this formulation.
- This product uses certified organic botanical ingredients.
- This product has a tight distribution network and may not be easily accessible.
- Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer reviews are limited, providing little firsthand information about this product.
Does Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that you can expect when using Luxe Botanics Kigelia Clarifying Moisturizer are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the long list of botanical components, as well as fragrance ingredients.
Luxe Botanics Kigelia Moisturizer is an inspiring brand with a heart which certainly will inspire many to try out this product to support the company’s noble causes. But, that’s not skin care. While the company also presents scientific backing for its ingredient claims, it’s hard to guarantee safety and applicability for all skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: