Luxe Spa Formula No.33 Cellulite Cream : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream?
This cream is manufactured by Luxe Spa in the US. The luxurious cream is made up of naturally occurring substances. As a result the product provides a natural remedy to cellulite, stretch marks and rough skin texture. It is also claimed to maintain the skin texture hours after use.
Luxe Spa Formula No.33 is a skin care product designed to reduce cellulite, stretch marks and also act as a skin tightening cream. This cellulite cream is meant for both men and women. It has a light scent and is easy to apply on the skin.
Luxe Spa’s Skin Firming Cream has been used to smoothen out the skin leaving it supple, moisturize, detoxify and heal damaged skin. It has been formulated using natural caffeine and other useful emollients. This cream is bets used during a lymphatic massage.
The product retails at $174.99.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream – Does It Really Work?
This product contains a blend of essential oils and vitamin oils as well as organic fragrance. The organic fragrance ensures that the cream does not have a strong scent. It is free from parabens, phthalate and petrolatum, or alcohol based compounds. Continued use of this cream rejuvenates the skin making it elastic and youthful.
What Are The Ingredients In Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream?
The ingredients used in making Luxe Spa’s Skin Firming Cream are naturally occurring and organically produced. This means that it does not contain any artificial harmful compounds. They include:
- Caffeine – It has diuretic properties that help it to fight cellulite. It also helps to destroy fat that has been stored beneath the skin while also improving the circulation of blood.
- Proprietary Blend Of Natural And Organic Carrier Oils – Apart from moisturizing the skin, they also detoxify the skin.
- Aloe Vera – This helps to repair dead skin cells. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Green Tea Extract – This has antioxidant properties that help it to protect the skin against the oxidative stress that causes cellulite. It counteracts the effects of free radicals.
How To Apply Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- For best results Luxe Spa’s Skin Firming Cream should be used twice daily, in the morning and evening after shower.
- An 8-week regime has been recommended after which there are positive results are observed.
Benefits Of Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream
- It helps to tighten the skin.
- It helps to get rid of stretch marks.
- It leaves the skin moisturized. Although Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- Pregnant women are exempted from using this cream.
- This product takes time to show its results.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Luxe Spa Skin Firming Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Luxe Spa’s Skin Firming Cream contains nuts and thus may cause some allergic reactions like irritation to people with nut allergies. This has also been confirmed by some of the reviews.
Final Verdict : Luxe Spa Formula No.33 Cellulite Cream
Luxe Spa Formula No.33 sounds like it is the solution to elimination of cellulite, stretch marks and sagging skin. Made of organically produced compounds this cream repairs the skin, strengthens the skin muscles for a tighter skin and eliminate stretch marks. With the antioxidants this cream fights the radicals that bring about premature skin aging.
However, this cream is relatively expensive and thus some people may not afford it. It also may cause some side effects so the user should be keen to research its ingredients.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.