Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum Review: Is This serum Safe To Use?
Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum Overview:
About Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum — Does it really work?
There is no information available about this product’s makers. There is neither an official manufacturer’s website nor an official product website from which information being circulated about this product can be validated, and the credibility of the manufacturer can be established as well. Most information available about this product, therefore, are offered by third party websites, including affiliate marketing websites.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a more even and brighter skin tone.
- Repair damages on the skin matrix to help fade dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Enhance the firmness, tightness and plumpness of your skin.
- Improve your skin’s naturally healthy glow and radiance.
- Smoothen out your skin’s outer texture while visibly blotting out deep creases.
What Are The Ingredients In Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum?
- Trylagen PCB: A peptide complex that enhances the production of collagen and elastin fibers which, in turn, improves the rate of skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal
- Vitamin E: Renders powerful antioxidant protection that protects your skin cells from becoming degraded and aged too soon, it also functions to relieve and soothe skin from various forms of inflammation to halt progression to permanent skin damage and visible signs of skin aging
- Gatuline: A proprietary ingredient that helps pull up and tighten your skin, making it appear firmer, fuller, and younger
- Collagen: The primary component of the skin, when applied topically, it helps make up for lost and dwindling volumes of natural fibers, in turn promoting firmer, healthier and younger looking skin
- Vitamin D: Helps your skin better assimilate nutrients for multiple cellular level processes that work together to help you achieve youthful radiance and skin texture
Directions to use:
- Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum must be applied generously over your face, neck and chest, day and night, for best results. Always use this product after a fresh cleansing and toning, and layered under your thicker day moisturizer and night creams.
- Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum is available via a limited time free trial offer.
- This product allows you to test your skin’s response to its formulation for a minimal fee to cover only the cost of product handling and shipment.
- The full product ingredients list is undisclosed, and there is no indication that this product’s formula might be more advanced or more innovative than inexpensive and easy-to-access drugstore brands.
- This product is being offered at a limited time free trial offer which gives you very little time to evaluate how your skin responds to this product and if the product is potent enough to deliver visible benefits to your skin at all.
Does Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- In the absence of a complete list of ingredients and independent reviews, it is likely that you will experience side effects when using Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum.
Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum Customer Reviews:
Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum reviews read:
- “This is a scam I ordered this free trial didn’t see where it is automatically sent every month my bank called me about the charges I called the number to cancel they said it was too late even though I found their terms said you had 18 days from order date to cancel it had been 14 days they refused to give my money back right at $200 they were rude and hung up on me” — Carolyn Quick on DietsInReview
- “I’m almost 40…It’s been about 3 weeks now, and after using this daily, my skin is more supple, youthful, luminescent, soft, smooth, and much more balanced than it has ever been. I’ve noticed that it stays consistently smooth, and that my complexion is more stable” — Luz Noel on Luxiano7
Luxia No.7 Collagen Serum seems like the ideal anti-aging product to road test because of the no risk, free trial offer but, there are too many loopholes and confusing statements on the Terms and Conditions. If you are not sure, don’t risk. Besides, this serum’s makers could make a more detailed explanation about what exactly it is you are getting for every bottle.