Macro Thera Eye Care Cream: Does Macro Thera Eye Care Cream Work?
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream Overview
Ellen Lange brings personal skin care products like Macro Thera Eye Care Cream. She brings personal customized developed to address the skin’s specific needs. Ellen Lange’s goal is to achieve improvement in the skin’s appearance and texture with non-invasive procedures, and just the right amount of cosmecutical and prescription product.
Ellen Lange comes from a family of plastic surgeons her father and her brother, and eventually formulated and developed skin care products called Ellen Lange Skin Science.
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream – Product Description
Ellen Lange brings Macro Thera Eye Care Cream in the Macro Thera line of skin care products. The product is geared towards the aging complexion with ingredients like ceremide III, sodium hyaluronate, elastin and collagen in some of her products.
Ellen Lange science in Macro Thera Eye Care Cream aims to rejuvenate sun damaged and aged complexions which are intended to reduce fine lines, age spots and wrinkles.
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream Advantage
- Ellen Lange Macro Thera Eye Care Cream is available for purchase through the official web site.
- She has the background of skin care and skin correction.
- They offer 25% discount with the first purchase on the web site.
- She offers chemical peels and microdermabrasion kits for at home use.
- She offers other skin care products like for acne.
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream – Drawbacks
- Unlike most skin care professionals, Ellen Lange endorses cosmetic procedures like Botox, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion.
- They do not specify if animal testing is done.
- Her products advertises spa treatment services and pricing on the web site.
- There is no ingredient list, magical ingredient, or natural ingredients used in her formulas.
- Only a few products are available to choose from and they are expensive.
- There is no customer testimonials, or clinical research for proof that it works.
- There is no specific information on Macro Thera Eye Care Creams capabilities, the ingredients, how it works, and hardly even a picture.
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream – The Bottomline
Macro Thera Eye Care Cream by Ellen Lange is available in the Macro Thera skin care line. Unfortunately Macro Thera Eye Care Cream is not expanded upon except that it is claimed to improve the signs of aging and texture without any invasive treatments. She says that because of her upbringing she is obsessed with skin care. Her father and brother who are plastic surgeons back up her products which are advertised as high tech, high performance skin care products.
There is a lack of ingredients and crucial information on the web site but a promotion to try out the spa treatments and cosmetic procedures.
Some of the products in her line fall short because they do not use the most advanced and effective technology available especially the anti-aging line.
The web site is plain and basic and did not provide enough crucial product information to even remotely consider trying them. There are just too many other ingredients available with cutting edge technology, and scientific research, customer testimonials, backing them up to even think twice about this one.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.