Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel Review: Should You Buy This Serum?
Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel Overview
Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel, US $42 for a 1.0 oz. bottle, is a spot treatment serum intended to rid your skin of acne-causing bacteria, treat breakouts, and stop future infections.
About Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel — Does It Really Work?
This product is from M.A.D. Skincare, the company that delivers the formula every skin type requires and desires. The company commits to create formulations that fuse together the best of science and the most hidden healing secrets of nature to enhance your skin’s youthful healtha nd beauty. All products from this company are paraben free.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Purify your skin from acne-causing bacteria.
- Help stop infections to promote a blemish-free skin.
- Facilitate skin restructuring and improve skin synthesis to strengthen your skin’s resilience against infection and damage.
- Tighten your pores.
- Restore your skin’s ideal balance to achieve a healthier skin.
- Control and regulate sebum production and secretion.
What Are The Ingredients In Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel?
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10%): Purifies your skin from infection-causing bacteria, reduces breakouts and prevents future ones from happening at all
- ALP Sebum: Derived from an Alp plant, it is a hardworking ingredient that performs at least 4 distinct functions: control oil production, regulate skin greasiness, tighten your pores, deliver a calming and soothing effect on skin
- Willow Bark Extract: Improves skin synthesis, promotes stronger skin, draws out impurities from pores, and helps you attain blemish-free skin
- Licorice Root Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that promotes a more even skin tone and a calmer skin
- Aloe: Has powerful skin healing properties, it works with your skin’s natural repair mechanisms to rejuvenate your skin but also promote strengthening of your protective barrier for a more resilient skin
Directions to Use
Apply Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Spread evenly across the affected area of your skin or, use as a spot corrector for mild to moderate cases of pimples and acne.
- Mad Skincare Acne does not contain parabens, endocrine disrupting chemicals used as preservatives that may cause hormonal imbalances and associated organ failures.
- This product does not contain chemical dyes which can be both irritating to your skin and toxic for your overall health.
- User reviews are praising this treatment’s powerful formulation in clearing up acne and in relieving infected parts of your skin.
- This product is expensive whereas the ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide can be easily derived from other cheaper alternatives.
- Mad Skincare Acne reviews are severely limited and makes it difficult to gauge actual user experience and sentiment about this product’s formulation and performance.
Does Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergic reactions and on how much your skin can tolerate the products.
- Increased risk for contracting diseases and dysfunctions associated with your reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Mad Skincare Acne Reversing Gel can help treat your acne-challenged skin, if only because of its very high BP concentration. Except, not all skin types, particularly sensitive and reactive skin will respond similarly to this product. For some, the formula is sufficient but, others may find that it needs to pack in more punch to knockout acne.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.