Madara Regenerating Night Cream Review: Should You Buy This Night Cream?
Madara Regenerating Night Cream Overview
Madara Regenerating Night Cream, US $54 for a 50 ml pump bottle, is a night treatment that soaks your skin in the protective and skin reviving power of antioxidants while you retire for the night.
About Madara Regenerating Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
From the natural skin care brand that originates from Latvia, this product takes on inspiration from a long history of Nordic traditions in skin care Mádara is a brand that claims to tap on the Nordic botanical secrets to healing and rejuvenating the skin. Harnessing the plants that have been surviving the harsh and extreme climatic conditions of Latvia, this brand promises to bring what make these living things resilient to strengthen your skin,
Consistent with the beauty philosophy of Mádara, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Support skin healing, repair and regeneration
- Boost antioxidant protection
- Restore ideal moisture
- Revive your skin’s vigor and vitality
What Are The Ingredients In Madara Regenerating Night Cream?
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Significantly restores your skin’s ideal moisture content
- Rose Flower Water: Has a calming effect on skin that soothes redness and fades the swelling to make your skin appear more relaxed and even toned
- Shea Butter: Contains very high levels of fatty acids and Vitamin E, it conditions and moisturizes your skin as it simultaneously supports skin healing
- Tomato Fruit Extract: Has natural astringent and toning properties, it keeps the moisture in which, and refines and smoothens the surface layer
- Calendula Flower Extract: Relieves your skin of inflammation which eventually helps you achieve a more even skin tone
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Improve skin moisture
Directions To Use
Madara Regenerating Night Cream must be used as the key treatment in your nightly regimen. Apply only after a fresh cleanse and tone. Some reviews have pointed out how this formula works better when layered with face oils and thicker moisturizing creams.
- The manufacturer never used animal testing to formulate Madara Regenerating Night Cream.
- This product is suitable for vegans, and is free from glutens and nuts.
- After undergoing reviews, this cream is certified natural and organic by EcoCert, the certification body that upholds the most stringent standards when it comes to natural and organic cosmetics.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be easily accessible if you wanted one,
- Madara Regenerating Night Cream reviews indicate that this product may not feel very moisturizing on skin, and likely so with alcohol listed as the second ingredient next to water.
Does Madara Regenerating Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients disclosed, the following side effects may be experienced when using Madara Regenerating Night Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the botanical components, alcohol and Vitamin C
- Increased risk for chronic skin dryness and permanent damages to the matrix because of high alcohol content
Madara Regenerating Night Cream infuses a long list of botanical ingredients with properties that have been well-established to boost anti-aging treatment to benefit your skin. It’s such a shame how alcohol could have been overlooked and in such a huge concentration that cancels out the skin health and beauty benefits that this product would have been capable of delivering. Sad.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: