Magic Face Therapy Cream: Does It Work?
Centuries have gone by and the fountain of youth continues to elude humankind. People do live longer, fuller lives now than before. However, one lifetime still does not suffice for one person, it seems, to maximize his personal potential and so people want more vitality. Men and women want more than ever to stay young forever.
Some people ask, ‘if we can’t stay young forever, can we at least look younger longer?’ Just like an anwered prayer, just maybe, the long awaited magic is here.
About Magic Face Therapy Cream
Magic Face Therapy Cream, another anti-aging cream that promises youthful looking skin, retails at $89.50. A special free trial offer is available where you pay only for shipment cost. However, if you don’t send back the product to the manufacturer before the free trial offer period expires, it will prompt the manufacturer to assume that you are satisfied with the product. You will then be charged $89.50 on your credit card and will be automatically charged the same amount every month thereafter and shipped the product automatically until you opt out.
Magic Face Therapy Cream promises to warp you back in time from when you were 10 years younger, by addressing the unsightly signs of aging written all over your skin — age spots, wrinkles, fine lines and blotched complexion. Combined and if left unaddressed, they scream “I am old”.
Magic Face Therapy Cream is a serum formulated from the combination of micro algae, peptides, essential nutrients and antioxidants. Together, these active ingredients provide deep nourishment and ultra hydration to your skin. The magical results become noticeable and undeniably improves the appearance of signs of aging. Plus, you get healthier looking, more radiant, blemish free skin with continued product use.
Is it indeed possible for Magic Face Therapy Cream to deliver all of these most sought after anti-aging cream benefits without the ouch and risks of painful Botox injections.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Magic Face Therapy Cream
Manufacturer information is not available.
The manufacturer makes the following claims about Magic Face Therapy Cream:
- Decreases wrinkles and fine lines by 84%
- Increases collagen production by 95%
- Improves the appearance of dark circles by as much as 73%
How Does Magic Face Therapy Cream Work?
Micro algae, peptides, essential nutrients and antioxidants comprise every bottle of Magic Face Therapy Cream. Together, these ingredients work together to deliver the following beneficial changes to your skin:
- Catalyze the repair and restructuring of damages in the skin matrix which leaves skin silky smooth and softer to touch
- Deeply moisturizes skin to stimulate collagen production and the resurfacing of younger skin
- Boosts skin’s peptide levels that facilitates skin cell renewal and rejuvenation
- Relaxes skin cells and blood vessels underneath to improve oxygen and fluid circulation thereby, as a result, also improves the appearance of dar under eye circles and reduce eye puffiness in an instant
- The ingredients are designed for QuSome delivery, making molecules denser than normal so that they penetrate skin more deeply
- The formulation is also designed to slowly release the nourishment it brings as it penetrates skin
- The product ingredients also work together to minimize and prevent trans epidermal water loss
Magic Face Therapy Cream Ingredients
Neither the list of active ingredients nor full list of ingredients is available.
All we know is that Magic Face Therapy Cream is formulated with micro algae, peptides, essential nutrients and antioxidants. No specific ingredients have been mentioned.
Magic Face Therapy Cream Benefits
- Ultra hydrates skin, improving skin elasticity
- Helps improve oxygen and fluid circulation in underlying blood vessels
- Visibly and noticeably improves the appearance of all signs of aging
- Ups the skin’s antioxidant levels, therby providing skin more protection from the damaging effects of free radicals
- Improves overall complexion ad even brightens skin
Magic Face Therapy Cream Drawbacks
- There does not seem to be a clear basis to backup product claims
- Very little information is available to explain what the product ingredients are and how the product works to deliver on its promises
- There is no available information about the product manufacturer which suffers the accountability attached to product safety and claims
- Product is only sold online and not available in retail stores
- Product is expensive, most especially considering that there really doesn’t seem to be any magic or any unique ingredient infused in this product’s formulation
Magic Face Therapy Cream Dosage Instructions
Use up to twice daily, morning and bed time. Apply only after thoroughly cleansing and toning your face.
Magic Face Therapy Cream Precautions
For external use only. Always perform a patch test to test for product irritation.
Magic Face Therapy Cream Side Effects
It is difficult to evaluate for possible side effects without a complete ingredients list.
Who Can Use Magic Face Therapy Cream?
Men and women with mature skin may use this product.
When a manufacturer discloses very little about what it is and fails to establish its credibility for formulating an anti aging product, product credibility is in question. Nevertheless, the $5 free trial makes this product worthwhile checking out.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.