Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Magic Lash Enhancer?
As per the manufacturer, Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer works by enhancing the eyelashes with the use of natural fibers. The fibers are affixed to the natural lashes making them appear longer and fuller. Remember to add mascara each time you add Magic Lash in order to cover the white natural fibers and attach them to the natural lashes. It takes some time to get used to the application process which is discussed in detail on the product’s website. The eyelash enhancer is a product of Serjame’s Mineral Cosmetics which is not a popular company. In fact, it is relatively unknown in the cosmetic industry.
What Are The Ingredients In Magic Lash Enhancer?
Each container of Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer contains uniquely formulated natural fibers. The fiber is dry and comes in uniform size to create natural-looking eyelashes that are longer and fuller. It is a dry white fiber that sticks to the natural lashes with the use of mascara. It works with any kind or color of mascara. The problem is that there is no information on the product’s ingredients or what constitutes the so-called natural fibers. There is a possibility that some people will have hypersensitive reactions from it.
Benefits Of Magic Lash Enhancer
- Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer offers fast and considerable results. Although It can irritate certain skin types.
- This product helps Strengthens your lashes.
- This product increases the volume of eye lashes.
Disadvantages Of Magic Lash Enhancer
- There is no money-back guarantee offer.
- There is no detailed information on the product’s ingredients. It may contain some ingredients which can cause allergic reactions to certain people.
- Comes from a relatively unknown company.
- There is not much information on the product’s website.
- There is some negative Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer feedback from people who have tried it.
- It is not available in most retail stores and other establishments that sell cosmetic products.
- It may damage the natural eyelashes.
- The eyelash enhancement effects are only temporary. You need to apply the product a few times daily to maintain results.
- It washes away easily.
Final Verdict: Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer
Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer offers quick results. However, the results are only temporary and it goes away once you wash your face or take a shower. It may also damage the natural lashes and cause an allergic reaction. It would be better to try other eyelash enhancers that work by promoting the natural growth of eyelashes.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Because of the importance of these characteristics of an ideal eyelash enhancer, along with the large number of eyelash products sold today, we’ve listed several of our top eyelash enhancers below.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day