Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer Review:
Magic Lash Enhancer Overview:
According to a new worldwide research, most women aren’t satisfied with their natural eyelashes. This is the reason there are many eyelash enhancement products being sold on the market. False eyelashes and lash extensions are also very popular today. However, are you aware that these procedures along with some eyelash enhancement products can cause adverse effects? False eyelashes and extensions are glued to the natural lashes. This means that they can damage your natural lashes and leave you with much less natural eyelashes.
A new breed of eyelash enhancers is now available. These products contain long-lasting natural fibers that attach to mascara to make the eyelashes appear thicker and longer. We will review a particular product which is popular because of its very low price. Our goal is to determine if this is really a good product worth using or not.
Magic Lash Enhancer Ingredients :
Each container of Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer contains uniquely formulated natural fibers. The fiber is dry and comes in uniform size to create natural-looking eyelashes that are longer and fuller. It is a dry white fiber that sticks to the natural lashes with the use of mascara. It works with any kind or color of mascara. The problem is that there is no information on the product’s ingredients or what constitutes the so-called natural fibers. There is a possibility that some people will have hypersensitive reactions from it.
Magic Lash Enhancer – Does It Really work?
Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer works by enhancing the eyelashes with the use of natural fibers. The fibers are affixed to the natural lashes making them appear longer and fuller. Remember to add mascara each time you add Magic Lash in order to cover the white natural fibers and attach them to the natural lashes. It takes some time to get used to the application process which is discussed in detail on the product’s website. The eyelash enhancer is a product of Serjame’s Mineral Cosmetics which is not a popular company. In fact, it is relatively unknown in the cosmetic industry.
Magic Lash Enhancer Advantages:
- Very cheap. Some websites sell it for less than $20.
- There are some positive reviews of the product.
- Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer offers fast and considerable results. Although It can irritate certain skin types
Magic Lash Enhancer Drawbacks:
- There is no money-back guarantee offer.
- There is no detailed information on the product’s ingredients. It may contain some ingredients which can cause allergic reactions to certain people.
- Comes from a relatively unknown company.
- There is not much information on the product’s website.
- There is some negative Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer feedback from people who have tried it.
- It is not available in most retail stores and other establishments that sell cosmetic products.
- It may damage the natural eyelashes.
- The eyelash enhancement effects are only temporary. You need to apply the product a few times daily to maintain results.
- It washes away easily.
Magic Lash Enhancer – The Bottom Line
Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer offers quick results. However, the results are only temporary and it goes away once you wash your face or take a shower. It may also damage the natural lashes and cause an allergic reaction. It would be better to try other eyelash enhancers that work by promoting the natural growth of eyelashes.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day