MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM Description
MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM, US $99.50 for 40 ml, is a product that promises to heal just about any skin imperfection showing up on any part of your skin with a serum that is infused with probiotics and Omega 3s. More specifically, this product is committed to provide you and your skin the following health and beauty benefits:
- Restore your skin’s energy levels to help revitalize and restore your skin’ve overall health and vibrance
- Deep heals and treats your skin with Omega oil to improve skin synthesis, enhance skin texture, and reverse chronic skin dryness
- Deliver gold particles which slows down the rate of skin degradation as it enhances the restorative and regenerative functions of your skin
- Relieve skin from inflammation and signs of skin irritation
Makari traces its roots to Switzerland and a rich history of ingenuity and high standards, and with a commitment to deliver products that are specially formulated for people with darker skin tones.
MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM Ingredients
- 24K Gold: Promotes enhanced skin elasticity, faster skin cell regeneration, and slower skin degradation
- Vegeclairine: A proprietary complex that consists of botanical ingredients that are well-known to lighten dark spots and hyper pigmented areas, while also promoting a brighter skin complexion
- Vitamin C: Restores the energy of skin cells to deliver repairs and regenerative functions to help restore your skin health and reveal a more beautiful and younger looking skin
- Vitamin E: Provides deep nourishing for your skin that helps restore your skin’s barrier protection, as it also provides powerful antioxidant protection
Use MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM as part of your day time and night time skin care routines. Apply the product by gently smoothing on the face, neck and chest or, other parts of your body affected by skin imperfections, including scars and stretch marks.
MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM Advantages
- This product will not leave any traces on dark skin when used on skin during the day.
- The formula is designed to be multifunctional, delivering anti-aging, lightening, brightening, healing and regenerative effects on skin all at the same time.
- Makari 24k gold lightening serum reviews have attested to the skin lightening effects of this serum.
MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with fragrance ingredients and alcohol, both of which can be highly irritating to your skin and both, with long term use, can result to permanent damages on the skin matrix.
- This product contains benzyl salicylate, a toxic chemical that causes endocrine disruptions which impacts on your overall health and well-being.
- Makari 24k gold lightening serum reviews are severely limited and will not provide a good reference to determine whether or not this product is a good buy for your regimen.
We want to believe in MAKARI 24K GOLD LIGHTENING SERUM and the Swiss tradition of high quality it prides in but, the irritating and toxic ingredients in the formula are a big turn off. Nevertheless, this product can deliver on the brightening but, possibly at the expense of your long-term skin health.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."