MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion Review: Is It Really Effective?
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion Description
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion, US $12.95 for 140 ml, is a product designed to relieve chronically irritated skin from redness and irritated appearance to promote better, younger looking skin.
More specifically, this product has been formulated to bring about the following effects on your skin:
- A more refined and clearer texture by sloughing off the surface layer of the skin
- Surface a younger and less damaged layer by stimulating skin regeneration and faster skin turnover
- Relieve your skin from inflammation to even out your skin’s complexion, texture and tone
Makari de Suisse is a Swiss brand dedicated to the formulation of skin care products specially made to work well on darker colored skin tones.
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: Delivers a mild, regular exfoliation that keeps renewing your skin with every application
- Salicylic Acid: Provides light sloughing off, helps control skin shedding to avoid clogging your pores with dry skin which can start an infection, and helps regulate oil, a function that becomes all the more important with oily and acne-prone skin
- Hydrogenated Peanut Oil: Provides superficial skin conditioning
- Birch Bark Extract: Has antioxidant and astringent properties that helps lighten dark skin marks and brighten your overall complexion
Use MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion as a cleanser to go with your morning and evening skin care routines. Smooth over damp skin, massage in then, rinse with lukewarm water.
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion Advantages
- This product provides a gentle exfoliation to keep your skin clean and clear from impurities, day and night, to prevent infections, blemishes and breakouts.
- This product has been formulated to serve multiple functions, all of which are aimed at improving your skin’s overall health and vitality.
- This product is free from hydroquinone, a skin brightener suspected of being a carcinogen.
- A Makari deep cleansing lotion review recommends this product for use on excessively oily skin.
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion Disadvantages
- This product contains parabens, chemicals that are well-known to cause disturbances to otherwise healthy endocrine and hormone-related functions.
- Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can have lifelong detrimental effects to your brain and the rest of your central nervous system, is used as a preservative in this formula.
- This product is formulated with highly sensitizing fragrance ingredients which does not make it highly recommended for use by people with acne-prone and problematic skin.
- A Makari deep cleansing lotion review rightfully pointed out how the manufacturer fails to disclose the concentrations of glycolic acid and salicylic acid in this formula which makes it impossible to judge whether the amounts of these are potent enough to force a positive change, if any, on your skin.
Product Name Customer Review
- “I first bought this product on My Habit. I experienced an extreme outbreak on my face. My usual face cleansing regimen did not work. I was concerned because this does not lather. I apply the product with cotton swabs and rinse. Not only did it control the breakout, but it prevents them.” – By Natalie Wells
- “I received my product today, but the lotion was not full. I don’t know why but I felt kind of type away. These are too expensive to be not full enough.” – By Grace dapa
MAKARI Deep Cleansing Lotion is an easy buy at its current price but, not at its original price of US $39.95. The concept for this product is good but, the execution is questionable. There is little value for glycolic and salicylic acid when the concentrations are not revealed. Besides, the fragrance ingredients are completely out of order as this product should be a BFF to acne prone skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."