Manuka Doctor ApiRefine Illusionist Rapid Lift Mask Review: Effective?
Nuriva, US $31.97 for 50 ml, is an anti-aging serum that promises to help you regain your youthful skin. More specifically, this cream is committed to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen your fine lines and wrinkles by pulling up your skin and improving elasticity
- Lighten up your age spots and other skin pigmentation problems
- Enhance your skin complexion to relieve your skin from dullness and lifelessness
- Improve fluid and nutrient circulation to refresh and revitalize skin around your eyes
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant protection to prevent new damage from developing
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer
- Collagen: Provide precursors necessary for your skin to be able to renew, repair and regenerate more effectively and at much faster rates
Nuriva must be used as part of your day time and night time skin care routines, and applied only after a fresh cleanse and tone. Always apply sunscreen in the morning throughout the duration of product use as some ingredients might cause your skin to become more sensitive to UV damage.
- This product is available via a free trial offer but, you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions in the fine print.
- This product is being offered at a cheaper price from online resellers, without having to sign up for auto replenishment.
- This product has been alleged to consist only of natural products, although that claim is doubtful since one website lists collagen, unique only to humans and animals, to be an ingredient of this formula.
- Nuriva reviews have cited how this product can fade the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging although the independence of reviews made are hard to establish.
- The free trial offer charges potential customers with over US $100 for a bottle of this product being sold for just over US $30 on reseller sites, which makes product authenticity difficult to establish.
- There is very little available information about this product which are practically unreliable without a way to validate it against an official product site.
- There is no information available about the manufacturer which makes its track record and accountability for product results impossible to establish.
- Several Nuriva reviews have cited that the manufacturer has made surprising charges to their credit card accounts, completely missing the auto-enrollment to the monthly replenishment program mentioned in the Terms and Conditions that allows the company to charge the full product price and do the same every 30 days until they cancel.
It is difficult to make out what Nuriva is, given that its manufacturer does not make any effort to explain how it works to deliver on the product claims. Without sufficient information about this product and completely missing information about this product’s manufacturer, how can you entrust your precious skin? Some products simply have better formulas backed by manufacturers who want to be accountable for their products and those are the only ones you should consider ever getting into contact with your skin.