Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Review
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Introduction
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator, US $20 for 2 oz., is an all-natural alternative to the often chemical laden peels and exfoliants.
What Does Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Claim
This product has been committed to deliver the following improvements to your skin:
- Removes blackheads, white heads and pimples, and prevents these from coming back and from causing outbreaks
- Promotes a faster and more efficient skin regeneration and turnover
- Sloughs off tough dead skin cells without unnecessarily damaging your otherwise healthy skin
- Enlivens your skin and relieves it of dullness
- Purifies and clears your skin without drying or irritating it
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is made by Era Organics, a family-owned and operated company that is based in California. The company was born out of a family with members who wanted to live better and they did. Now, the company is formulating products that are created only out of the best of what nature has to offer.
Working of Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator
This product works by giving your skin a mild and gentle exfoliation that eliminates and yet heals and rejuvenates at the same time. The anti-inflammatories and purifying ingredients are infused to cancel out the potential irritation that may accompany every treatment.
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Ingredients
- Manuka Honey: A powerful humectant that instantly gives your skin a significant additional volume and a plumping effect that makes your skin instantly youthful
- Aloe Vera: Has natural skin healing properties that works with your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair, renewal and regeneration, also helps strengthen your skin’s surface barrier to keep moisture in as well as to better protect your skin
- Rapeseed Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, this ingredient has been prescribed for centuries as a natural way to heal very dry skin quickly
- Walnut: Gives your skin a mild physical exfoliation to help stimulate better circulation and help loosen up the damaged and dead skin deposited on top of your skin.
- Orange Oil:Has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help purify and relieve your skin from blotchiness, redness, and other forms of skin irritations and allergic reactions
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Pros
- This product is does not contain alcohols, parabens, sulfates, and other toxic chemicals that are harmful to both your skin and overall health.
- This product hydrates as it exfoliates.
- It does not contain mineral oils which can clog your pores and start an infection.
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Cons
- There is no proof of efficacy presented to backup product claims.
- Some users opined that this product is not any better nor any worse than most other exfoliants in the market, including those that do not claim to be all-natural or, all-organic.
- Several Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator reviews have highlighted this product’s not very inviting smell
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator Side Effects
There is a slight chance for skin irritations to occur but only if you have a history of allergies to one or more components of this product.
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator must only be used up to thrice weekly, depending on your skin’s tolerance to exfoliation and, more particularly, with this formula. Start with a freshly cleansed skin, pat dry then, apply the product to cover every square inch of your face, including your neck and chest, if desired. Leave on for up to 10 minutes then, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. en.
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Made my skin so soft and more importantly, didn’t break me out. Love to use this 1-2 times a week, and find it does a great job of exfoliating without dehydrating my skin”
- “This works just like every other drug store scrubber in my opinion, which is not very well. On a positive note, I was able to use it daily without irritating my sensitive skin, but again, it didn’t remove much of anything, and my face was left with dry skin pieces that had to be removed with a wet wash cloth.”
Manuka Honey Walnut Natural Face Exfoliator is a product that releases you from your potentially growing reliance on chemically-laden exfoliants. That works if that is your primary goal but, if it isn’t then, you’ll make more room for other products likely to have sustainable, longer-term results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: