Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment Review: Is it Worth Trying?
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment is an eye serum which is meant to hydrate, brighten and firm the skin tissues around the eyes, promoting a healthy and youthful appearance. It contains a range of fruit, plant and anti-oxidant compounds and is sold in 10-mL jars, which appear to be the only way that it is packaged. We were able to find this product for sale at the price of $38 for one jar, and any return or satisfaction policies would seem to depend on which retailer you chose rather than the manufacturer itself.
The makers of this product have a full list of ingredients available on the packaging as well as at online retailers’ web sites, but it is not clear which of the ingredients are intended to be the “active” ones with primary impact. The full list of ingredients is not disclosed, but the manufacturer states that the product contains many nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that help rejuvenate the skin, including mango, rice bran, oat sugars and vitamin C.
After washing your face, dab and smooth the product along the lines of the bones of the sockets of your eyes, ideally morning and night.
- The product targets the skin under the eyes, which is more delicate than that of other parts of the face.
- The product is free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
- It contains a range of naturally sourced ingredients, including maracuja oil.
- It is said to be hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested (although as with any product, stop use if you do experience a reaction)
- There is no clinical information backing the claims of this product, or providing a reason why it has an advantage over a simple moisturizer or other eye cream products.
- Price is very high for the amount that you obtain
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment is sold by reputable retailers and does not appear to conceal the ingredients within it, although there is, in turn, not much evidence to support the particular effectiveness of those ingredients. Between that lack of clinical information and the high price tag, this product could represent a costly gamble with your hard-earned money, and you may want to find a product that is easier to have faith in – or, at least, less costly, for price doesn’t always mean quality!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.