Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Review
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Introduction
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, US $18 for 8 fl. oz., is a multi-tasking anti-aging toner that is formulated to deliver revitalizing and anti-aging benefits for your skin.
What Does Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Claim
This product has been prepared so that you may obtain the following improvements for your skin, regardless of your skin type.
- Gives your skin a follow through clarifying and purifying action to draw out impurities left behind after you cleanse
- Restores your skin’s moisture and balance
- Gently exfoliates your skin on a regular basis to help maintain your clear, spotless and blemish-free skin
- Make wrinkles and fine lines appear less visible
- Stimulate faster skin cell regeneration and turnover to keep enhancing your skin tone with every cycle
- Promote a more revitalized skin, and a brighter overall complexion
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Manufacturer’s Detail
The brand was founded in 1967 by the Romanian-born chemist, Mario Badescu. When he launched products under this label, he first sold his products in drugstores. Much later, the brand became associated with skin care and beauty products and began to be sold as such, and recently, been a big hit online as well.
Working of Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
This product works by gently sloughing off your skin on a regular basis. It also helps restore your skin’s healthy hydration levels in two ways. First, by delivering external moisture to significantly raise moisture levels. Second, by re-fortifying your skin’s surface barrier. It also promotes a clearer and brighter skin complexion.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the top layer of your skin, speeding up faster skin turnover, and enhancing your skin’s renewal mechanism
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Promotes faster skin healing, improved skin synthesis, and strengthens your skin’s protective barrier function
- Grape Fruit Extract: Helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels while, at the same time, providing melanin-inhibiting functions that lighten up your dark marks and support the appearance of a brighter overall complexion
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Pros
- There are no harmful synthetic ingredients in this rather tightly formulated product.
- This toner does not contain alcohol, one of the most irritating ingredients that can get into contact with your skin but, which, nevertheless, is commonly included in toners.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this toner should complement all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Cons
- The manufacturer leaves out the percentage concentration of the glycolic acid included in this product but, since it is listed towards the end of a relatively short and tight ingredients list, we are guessing that this supposedly beneficial acid is present in very low concentrations that may not be potent enough to cause any visible improvements on your skin.
- The formula can be extremely drying, even without alcohol, which may not make it ideal to use it on sensitive and dry skin types.
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner reviews highlighted how the product leaves the skin with a tingling and burning sensation, which can only be a sign of irritation and damage brewing on product contact with the users’ skins.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, mild to severe cases of skin irritation due to glycolic acid may be experienced, depending on your history of reaction to this ingredient.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner must be incorporated as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens, applying the product only after cleansing your skin. To use, soak a cotton pad with the product, then spread all over your face, neck and chest before applying your treatment products.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner contains a lean list of ingredients claimed to deliver a fresher, clearer, and healthier look when incorporated together. The problem is, it’s hard to tell whether or not this product’s formulation is mean enough to make the product work towards delivering on its many tall claims. This product may help you when you’re using it only to maintain you’re already spotless skin but, if you are trying to get blemishes under control, you’ll probably need more than what this product can offer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: