Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser: Does It Really Work?
Your skin needs a bit of a boost every once in a while, and to get that refreshing, reinvogorating feel, we often turn to facial products, and that definitely includes foaming cleansers.
About Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
For the very inexpensive price of $16 for every 6.0 oz. bottle, you can get your hands on a Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser to give it a try.
It is a product specially formulated to deliver deep cleansing foaming facial wash to help your skin gently get rid of dead and damaged skin cells. In addition, the formulation has also been prepared to address minor skin discolorations and unevenness in skin tone.
The botanical extracts incorporated in the formulation leaves skin well moisturized and
away from dryness and tight feeling which facial cleansers often leave skin.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Founded in 1967, Mario Badescu is named after its Romanian-born founder who was a chemist and who gained reputation for the skincare products that he put together over the years. Mario Badescu products are widely retailed in pharmacies and online. Over the years, the Mario Badescu skincare line has designed and distributed various beauty and skincare products that have gained solid, loyal following because of their effectiveness in delivering product claims.
With the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, the manufacturer promises to deliver more youthful and radiant skin by gently sloughing off dead skin cells and leaving your skin ultrahydrated at the same time.
How Does Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser Work?
The Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycolic Acid which Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is formulated with, work together to lift dead skin cells by sloughing off skin then, flushing these out so that younger, fresher looking and more radiant skin can surface and give you a nice, natural glow.
The cleansing is followed through by anti-bacterials and antiseptics that help disinfect skin and calm skin to prevent irritation that often accompanies cleansing. Botanical extracts incorporated in the formulation conditions skin and leaves skin hydrated and moisturized.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser Ingredients
- Solvent: Aqua (Water, Eau)
- Cleansing agents: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycolic Acid
- Anti-bacterial / Antiseptic / Soothing and calming agents: Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract
- Moisturizers and skin conditioning agents: Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Propylene Glycol
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Cocamide MEA
- Preservative: Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea
- Parfum (Fragrance)
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser Benefits
- Tightens pores
- Helps clear acne marks
- Effectively removes stubborn makeup residues, excess oils and dirt
- Helps brighten acne marks and evens out skin tone and patches of discoloration
- Revitalizes skin
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser Drawbacks
- Product formulation contains Cocamide MEA, found to have moderate level hazardous potential for broad contamination concerns that includes possible reaction with other chemicals to produce carcinogenic nitrosamines and, possibly be contaminated with Diethanolamines (DEA) which can also easily combine with nitrosamines.
- Product contains parabens which can mimic estrogen and thus, affect various body processes that are controlled and regulated this very important hormone.
Wet your face and neck. Take a few drops of Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and gently apply and lather on skin using a gentle massaging action in upwards and circular motion.
People with oily skin types may use the product up to three times weekly, while those with dry skin may use only once every week.
- Product contains Hypericum Perforatum Extract, a well known photosensitizing agent. So, make sure never to go out in the sun nor be openly exposed to UV radiation without slathering on sunscreen.
- Product contains several potentially irritating ingredients. Always perform a patch test to test for possible allergic reactions to any of this product’s ingredients.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- If you experience irritation or allergic reactions, immediately discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult with your physician.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser Side Effects
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser contains Diazolidinyl Urea, used for its antimicrobial and preservative properties derived from its formaldehyde releasing properties, has been found to be a strong allergen. Other than causing irritations and allergies to people who have sensitive skin, it may cause allergies to develop among people who don’t have them.
Who can use Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser?
Men an women with young or mature skin may use Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. Non-sensitive skin types may use the product with confidence but, those with hypersensitivity must be extra careful before using Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser does not offer any unique ingredient or science into this product. If any, the ingredient list, in fact, needs to be revamped to take out strong irritants and most especially the parabens added to the formulation. Mario Badescu, however, has been able to create and keep a loyal following over the decades so, if you still feel that this product is for you — you know what to do.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: