Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Review: Is It Really Effective?
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Introduction
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub, US $15 for 5.0 oz., is an abrasive skin exfoliating solution that refreshes your skin and reveals a newer, younger skin layer underneath.
What Does Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Claim
This product, based on its manufacturers claims, has been formulated to deliver the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
- Deliver alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which are capable of gently lifting and ridding your skin of toughened impurities to reveal your naturally gorgeous and clear complexion
- Draw out pores and eliminate these to help purify your skin and tighten it to make the surface appear silky smoother
- Enhance your skin health and allow beautiful skin to follow
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Manufacturer’s Detail
Mario Badescu is a brand founded by a Romanian-born chemist in 1967, and which was first retailed in drug stores. The brand was preceded by the successful operation of a spa based in New York City which offered facials patterned after European traditions. Today, the label is being distributed worldwide, carrying a robust line of skin care solutions tailored for every skin type.
Working of Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
This product works by delivering exfoliators that lift, melt away, and wash off of your skin to remove the damages, dead skin cells, impurities, and excess sebum that get in the way of your otherwise clean and clear skin.
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Ingredients
- Strawberry Seed: Serves as the physical scrub in the formula, it provides an abrasive component to this formula
- Corn Kernel Meal: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, this ingredient also helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture content
- Skin conditioners: A variety of chemicals posted as skin moisturizers that help restore optimal skin hydration
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Pros
- This product uses the natural exfoliating properties of AHAs to lift and eliminate dead skin rather than scribing off and making it abrasive.
- Regular product use helps keep acne and skin infections under control, while preventing new infections from happening.
- Provides a great way to intensify your regular skin care routine with once up to thrice weekly use of this product to help prevent toughened build up.
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Cons
- There is very little seed in the formula, just in case you prefer your scrub to be rough and abrasive.
- There are way too many toxins in this formula, outnumbering the beneficial ingredients infused in this product.
- Many Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub reviews highlight that the product does not smell wonderful on skin.
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes, fragrance ingredients, and a broad mix of botanical ingredients, any of which can react with your skin, depending on your allergy history
- Increased risk for acquiring irreversible damages to the skin due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for hormone- and endocrine-related conditions due to parabens
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to Diazolidinyl Urea and PEGs
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub must only be used once up to thrice weekly so as not to unnecessarily damage your skin. To use, cleanse skin on your face and neck. Apply a generous amount of the product and even it out on your skin. Keep massaging for at least 30 seconds then, rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water
Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub may deliver some great functions to benefit your lackluster skin. With an ingredient list that can’t be anywhere close to the minimum requirements for a face scrub to be functional, however, there’s no telling exactly how this one will impact your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: