Mario Badescu Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Mario Badescu Drying Lotion?
Mario Badescu Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion, US $17 for 1 fl. oz., restores your flawless, blemish-free skin overnight. This product, more specifically, commits to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Provides an extremely blemish drying solution that takes out the swelling off of your skin as you sleep.
- Delivers a highly potent spot treatment that you can use on your face, back, chest, neck and practically where ever painful, irritating spots appear on your skin.
- Aids in regenerating and turning over skin to rid it of the damaged and infected layer, and facilitate the surfacing of a new, undamaged one. Although this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Mario Badescu is a brand borne out of one of the finest spas located in New York, now serving the skin needs of women and men alike through formulations that bring the spa experienced packaged in jars and bottles.
What Are The Ingredients In Mario Badescu Drying Lotion?
- Salicylic Acid: These ingredients work together to clear away pore-clogging impurities. However it may cause redness of the skin.
- Sulfur: Facilitates shedding off of dry skin as it supports the generation of a new one to replace skin that has been eliminated
- Calamine: Soothes and calms skin irritations as it also prevents skin from getting inflamed
- Zinc Oxide: Provides barrier protection to help prevent skin irritations and other signs of inflammation
How To Apply Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- Mario Badescu Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion must be used as a spot treatment with your evening skin care routine, applying it on cleansed and toned skin, and keeping the solution as close to the infected areas as much as possible.
- Use a cotton swab to improve targeting of infected skin.
Benefits Of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- This formula clears up and soothes unsightly whiteheads. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product works best as a spot treatment cream which minimizes your skin’s exposure to its rather very irritating and very drying solution.
- A MarioBadescu Drying Lotion review has praised this formula highly for its ability to dry out and eliminate whiteheads overnight.
Disadvantages Of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- The percentage concentration of this product’s salicylic acid content is not indicated.
- While this product may work out fine as a spot treatment, a stronger formulation indicating the strength of active ingredients, such as salicylic acid, may be required if you have moderate or severe cases of acne or, when these are chronic.
- A MarioBadescu Drying Lotion review has correctly pointed out that the drying alcohol in this formula can irritate your skin and cause permanent damages to your skin’s matrix.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Mario Badescu Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion provides a very specific skin care benefit which is to help in drying out whiteheads and possibly other mild acne. However, this product must only be used as a spot treatment and not to be applied on large areas because of its drying and damaging ingredients. If you have more severe blemish problems, this product does not suit the help your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."