MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm Overview:
MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm, sold for a price of USD 90 for a 3.58 fl oz (106 ml), is marketed as a powerful mix of cold-pressed skin illuminating ingredients that can help to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. If you think that this is the balm that can help protect you from stretch marks, you should read this MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm review!
About MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm – Does It Really Work?
African Botanics is a luxury skincare company that is based in, Los Angeles. It was established by Julia and Craig Noik in 2012. These two people were inspired by their African heritage and the beautiful nature in their country to develop skincare solutions that are high performance and highly sustainable.
According to the manufacturer, the MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm can:
- Leave the skin nourished.
- Keep it elastic, firm and supple.
- Prevent the formation of stretch marks.
- Reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Deeply regenerate the skin.
- Tone the skin.
If you really wish to know how this product works, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm?
Below are some of the active MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm ingredients that you can find in the formulation:
- Marula Essential Oil: This oil contains high amounts of fatty acids that can deeply hydrate the skin and at the same time, nourish, moisturize and heal the skin. At the same time, it helps to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: The apricot seed oil has gamma linoleic acid that can be used to firm and tone the skin, keeping it elastic and reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Jojoba Oil: This can act as an anti-inflammatory agent that can soothe tired and irritated skin.
- Avocado Oil: This oil is great for hydrating and softening the skin. It can also deliver the nourishment that the skin needs to stay healthy and elastic.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: This oil contains proteins that combat skin damage.
Directions To Use:
For best results, massage a generous amount of MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm into wet skin using circular motions. Wait for the product to be fully absorbed by the skin before putting on your clothes. Use the product daily. If you already have existing stretch marks, it is recommended that you exfoliate the affected area first. Apply a few pumps of the balm afterwards and massage into the skin for a few minutes.
- The balm contains certified organic oils.
- It is suitable for all skin type.
- It can address existing stretch marks and can prevent future stretch marks from forming.
- The balm is expensive.
- The list of ingredients is not fully disclosed.
- There are not much reviews about the body balm online.
Does MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product’s list of ingredients is not disclosed, and there are not much reviews about the body balm, it is quite difficult to say if you will experience some MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm side-effects. It would be best that you check the ingredients list stated on the packaging of the balm to make sure that it does not contain any chemicals or oils that you may be allergic to.
MARULA Stretchmark Botanical Body Balm is formulated to address existing stretch marks and prevent future marks from developing. However, it is quite difficult to ensure that the use of the body balm will be free from side effects because the full list of ingredients is not provided.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."