Matrixyl 3000 Review: Does It Really Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Although Matrixyl 3000 is not a singular product, it is a key ingredient comprising the peptides Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Paolitoyl Tetrapeptide, which together promote the production of collagen and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This prime ingredient is able to encourage the release of collagen through fibroblast skin cells in the dermis. Although the fibroblasts encourage the production of collagen, the skin naturally loses its elasticity as it ages making wrinkles appear more visible. In a clinical study on Matrixyl 3000, it was discovered that subjects experienced a 20 percent reduction in wrinkle depth, a 23 percent reduction in wrinkle quantity, and a 33 percent reduction in wrinkle intensity. Manufactured by Sederma Corporation, Matrixyl 3000 is contained in the skin care products DermaLastyl, Bellaplex, Your Best Face Correct, Isomers Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenation Serum, Cellbone Super AOX, and Nutra-Lift Rejuvenating Therapy.
Matrixyl 3000 – Product Description
This primary ingredient is found in many anti-wrinkle formulations. Comprised of two peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Matrixyl 3000 is able to stimulate and replenish the structural framework of the skin. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 was the original trademark name for Matrixyl. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is closely connected to Palmitic Acid and comprises a chain of four amino acids, while Palmitoyl Oligopeptide includes three amino acids, which are also linked to Palmitic Acid. The skin is better able to absorb the peptides leaving the skin looking plumped and toned. The key skin cells, Keratinocytes and Fibroblast reduce the release of Interleukin-6, which can lead to skin inflammation and rapid decline of the skin’s matrix. The peptides work together to support the skin’s matrix. You can discover more about Matrixyl 3000 at the manufacturer’s website sederma.fr, although there is further information on each ingredient at smartskincare.com.
Matrixyl 3000 – Advantage
- The two unique peptides in Matrixyl 3000 support the skin’s matrix and reduce signs of aging.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a prized ingredient in many skin care products.
- It proved to be an effective wrinkle reducer in clinical studies.
Matrixyl 3000 – Drawbacks
- Products containing Matrixyl 3000 are pricy.
Matrixyl 3000 – The Bottom Line
Matrixyl 3000 is an effective peptide ingredient used in many skin care products including Nutra-Lift Rejuvenating Therapy, Isomers Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenation Serum, Bellaplex, Cellbone Super AOX, and Your Best Face Correct. Prices vary from $30.00 to $150.00.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.