Maybelline Master Prime Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Maybelline Master Prime?
Maybelline Master Prime is a foundation primer and concealer that instantly blurs away skin concerns. The product gives the skin a flawless, fresh and light look and feel but sometimes cause itching on skin. It is a water-based formula that uses special ultra-blurring spheres. There are three formulas which are Blur + Smooth, Blur + Illuminate and Blur + Redness Control. The Blur + Smooth formula is for making uneven skin texture look smoother.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Blur + Illuminate is for brightening dull complexions while at the same time protecting with SPF 30. The Blur + Redness Control is for making skin tone even and at the same time controlling redness. The different formulas also don’t clog pores. One tube of any of the formulations are priced $9.99.
Maybelline started from humble beginnings as a family-owned business but now has become one of the biggest cosmetics company in the United States. The company empowers women to make a statement and use their creativity and individuality to find their perfect look.
Maybelline Master Prime – Does It Really Work?
Maybelline Master Primer essentially works by giving the skin a smoother and flawless appearance. There are different formulas for specific skin needs. The formulas help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other contour issues. The product is formulated to prevent unsightly creases while extending the life of foundation and preventing makeup from flaking. The Blur + Smooth formula is primarily for giving the user perfectly smooth skin while Blur + Illuminate targets a dull complexion giving it a bright and lively look. The Blur + Redness Control is for addressing skin redness while at the same time evening out the skin tone of the user.
What are the Ingredients in Maybelline Master Prime?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- Water/ Aqua: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Propylene Glycol: propylene glycol is a humectant and delivery ingredient used in cosmetics.It is used in small amounts to keep products from melting in high heat or from freezing. It also helps active ingredients penetrate skin.
Benefits of Maybelline Master Prime
- The Maybelline Master Prime formulas are easy to use.
- There is a specific formula for different needs.
- The product gives a lightweight, natural feel but it may cause rash or itching.
- There are many good reviews from people who have tried it.
Disadvantages of Maybelline Master Prime
- Some users say the formulas do not control oil.
- There are some users who say Maybelline Master Prime is not very effective.
- The staying power is not very good.
- Some users developed skin irritation from the formulas.
- The formulas may cause breakouts on certain skin types.
- It is not suitable for all skin types.
How To Apply Maybelline Master Prime
- Maybelline Master Prime can be worn alone or under makeup to refine wear.
- Start by squirting a pea-sized amount on the back of your hand.
- Apply the primer carefully to the center of your face then use a gentle, circular motion to blend it outwards.
- Allow the formula to dry completely before applying other products on your skin.
Final Verdict : Maybelline Master Prime
After taking a close look at the Maybelline Master Prime formulas, these are good primers from a reputable cosmetics company. The pricing is pretty competitive and there are three options for different skin needs. Overall, the feedbacks from users are positive saying the formulas work well and give excellent results. However, although there are three options, some people can’t find one that suits their particular needs. After taking everything into consideration, this is a good primer worth a try.It does not offer any sort of return policy.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."