Maybelline New York : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Maybelline New York?
Maybelline New York VolumeXLSeduction Lip gloss plumps your lips up to 30% with ten shades to choose from. Maybelline New York represents cutting edge cool urban like feel that represents the New York energy and style. They have evolved from a small family business to the number one cosmetic brand worldwide.
Maybelline New York VolumeXLSeduction Lip plumpers come in a choice of 10 different shades. You will notice a tingling effect with application which lets you know the active amplifiers are working. VolumeXLSeduction can be worn alone or over your favorite lip color. Included in the formula are concentrated drops of shine that show off your plumped lips.
What are the Ingredients in Maybelline New York?
- TitaniumDioxide: This ingredient protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
- Mica: It helps to give natural shimmery finish also it is safe to use on almost all skin types with little to no side effects.
Advantages of Maybelline New York
- The cost is under $10.00.
- The VolumeXLSeduction does not have a tacky feel.
Drawbacks of Maybelline New York
- You may experience an extensive tingling sensation or an itch, like numbing which you should discontinue use.
- The tingling may last for around 10 minutes.
- It is hard to keep in stock and you may have trouble getting the color you want.
- They make no explanation what in the formula is causing the stinging, burning sensation.
- There is no ingredient list available.
- There is no cutting edge technology or scientific research mentioned.
Final Verdict : Maybelline New York
Maybelline is a name that you know and trust that started small and has evolved to be one of the most recognized makeup companies worldwide. Their products are in demand in the retail stores, endorsed by celebrity in commercials, and used by models all over the globe.
VolumeXLSeduction Lip is just one product by Maybelline to plump the look of your lips. However, they do not mention not one ingredient in the formulation. Not even the one that tingles, or burns in some cases. The advertisement is simply a picture of the lip plumper and the ten color choices and a small description. Not all people buy products just because of the familiar name. Some need or would like to know what the lip plumper consists of and how it physically works before buying it. They may need to avoid a certain ingredient that they are allergic to so they could not buy it on line without knowing that first.
As far as the product working, there are no clinical trials mentioned, or research. One concern is the tingling that they mention will occur with application. Tingling usually means it is working. However, in some cases it continued to burn for 10 minutes almost numbing, without any real size change afterwards. Some got a red line around the mouth with irritation on the chin for a week. Maybe because tingling is a common sensation for this lip plumper product, there should be a suggestion from the manufacturer to do a patch test on the forearm or a tiny amount on your lips, before trying completely on the lips.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: