Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss?
Maybelline Volume XL is marketed as a lip plumping treatment that contains collagen formula which can make your lips look plumper. It is sold for a price range of US $ 6 to 9 in various third-party retailer sites.
Maybelline is the leading manufacturer of beauty and skincare formulations. It started as a small family-owned and operated beauty company, and now, it is considered to be one of the largest companies in the skincare industry. Read this Maybelline Volume XL review to know if this gloss can really deliver its claims!
Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss – Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss offers the following benefits:
- Boosts plumpness of the lips by 30%.
- Keeps lips moisturized.
- Gives lips a splash of color.
- Provides a shiny finish to the lips.
- Helps to achieve a fuller pout.
What are the ingredients in Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss?
What’s inside this lip gloss can determine how effective it can be. With that in mind, here are some of the active Maybelline Volume XL Ingredients:
- Collagen Formula With Active Amplifiers: This complex stimulates the blood circulation in the lips making it look fuller than before.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How to Apply Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss
For best results, twist the bottom dial of Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss until the gloss comes out. Apply the gloss starting at the center of your lips. From the center, evenly distribute the gloss to the outer edges of your lip conforming to the shape of your mouth.
Benefits of Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss
- The lip treatment comes in different shades and can make the skin look plumper.
- It can also moisturize the skin but can make skin surface greasy if overused specially in case of oily skin.
Disadvantages of Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss
- The gloss is not recommended for sensitive lips.
- It contains potential irritants.
- It gives off a tingling sensation upon application.
- Contains ingredients that may not suite all skin types.
Does Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on some of the reviews and the ingredients list of the product, here are some possible Maybelline Volume XL side-effects that you may experience:
- Skin and lip irritation and redness due to the inclusion of fragrance, other fragrant chemicals and other irritating chemicals in the formulation.
Final Verdict- Maybelline Volume XL seduction lip gloss
As per its claims, the Maybelline Volume XL can make the skin look 30% more plumper, and that is one thing that many women want to experience-a fuller pout. However, most reviews claim that they did not see any visible results when they used the lip gloss.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."