MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex?
MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex is a repairing, anti-aging cream designed for mature skin. It works by using provitamins and antioxidants to strengthen the skin’s “natural defense system”.
The official site’s product info page has a typically catalog layout, providing only superficial information and almost no scientific or clinical facts to back up the product claim. There is however, a full list of ingredients, but no testimonials or photographic/video evidence. There is also no information regarding the intensity of the cream’s effects and exactly when they’re to be expected.
The rest of the site contains only additional product information, and is more like a large on-line store instead of a sales blurb. However, MD Formulations’ parent company is Bare Escentuals, a well-known brand in the cosmetics field. The site features a skin care profile quiz, as well as a glossary and some clinical trial info relating to the use of the fruit acids Alpha Hydroxy Acids (but not to any one specific product). The company can be contacted via phone, email and mail, with a separate customer services contact department.
The cream’s active ingredient complex mainly consists of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Coenzyme Q10, which all protect the skin against free radicals and promote collagen synthesis. Aside from this, however, there is little other info regarding the other ingredients and there appears to be no botanical extracts.
There is a complete list of ingredients on the site, and the product is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance free, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This is a daily use cream, and the manufacturer recommends that it be used along with the Critical Care Shielding Creme (a barrier moisturizing cream using the same technology).
A single jar costs $100 for 1oz at third party site.
What are the Ingredients in MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: This form of vitamin C gives antioxidative protection to the skin while helping you achieve a brighter and radiant skin complexion.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This fatty acid appears in nature and works as a lubricant for the skin. It penetrates the skin deeply to keep it from losing moisture.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
Advantages of MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex
- Instantaneous results
- Powerful combination of antioxidants
- This formula antioxidative protection to the skin but it may cause redness on skin.
Drawbacks of MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex
- High price
- No information on clinical trials or photo testimonials
- No soothing botanical extracts
- Impossible to find independent online reviews
Final Verdict : MD Formulations Critical Care Skin Repair Complex
The best selling point about MD Formulation’s Critical Care Skin Repair Complex is that it’s affiliated with Bare Escentuals, a company which has a lot of positive consumer reviews. Unfortunately, from looking at the ingredients list, there is little to distinguish the cream from many others in the marketplace, as it appears the only active ingredients are a series of antioxidants. Granted, this helps protect the skin from environmental damage by neutralizing free radicals, but there appears to be nothing in the way of collagen synthesis-promoting ingredients or soothing/moisturizing botanical extracts.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."