MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque?
Derived from a pharmaceutical brand designed to bring the best medicine has to offer into existence, founder and pharmacist Gavin Herbert expanded his Los Angeles chain of drug stores to develop as well as deliver cutting edge pharmaceuticals including nasal drops and eye drops in the 1950s. Allergan grew to encompass a global $3 billion multi-specialty health care company lasting well over fifty years. Adapting the mission of “Our pursuit Life’s potential”, Allergan shares its medical dermatological breakthroughs with Tazorac and Botox, but little else is mentioned regarding its affiliation with specific skincare brands until the specific brands are researched.
Such is the case with MD Forte. Clearly listed at the bottom of MDForte.com, the brand promotes its trademark ownership with Allergan, Inc. Dividing its web content between patients and physicians, the brand’s design to be dispensed under a doctor’s supervision is clear. The purity of the white and gold website is held up with minimal use of color and the glistening faces of random models. The site opens with a welcome message and links to the products, the new offerings, product recommendation information, an authorized physician locator, manufacturer information, a FAQs page and corporate media mentions. On the left the gold, blue and purple blocks direct visitors to purchase the regular products, the core brand and the advanced Vivite brand. Product information is also delineated by purpose such as cleanse, renew, hydrate, protect, and special care.
With a stronghold in comprehensive alpha-hydroxy acid skincare, MD Forte delivers the impact of sugar cane-based glycolic acid to rid the face of the dullness produced by layers of unwanted dead skin cells. For more sensitive types, MD Forte does offer non-alpha-hydroxy based skincare. In the MD Forte’s Renew category, the Skin Rejuvenation brand offers three glycolic levels within its cleansers, lotions, rejuvenation lotions and gels.
In targeting problem skin, MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque packs 1% concentration of salicylic acid to clear away the problems created by skin that no longer sheds dead skin cells like it use to. The result is smoother more refined and hydrated skin. Not a one-trick masque, MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque also contains its own specially formulated 10% Glycolic Compound, a intricate blend of ph-balanced Glycolic Acid and Ammonium Glycolate as well as Vitamin A and E to protect the new skin cells destined to emerge but it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
Priced at $39.99 for MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque, product reviews were highly favorable boasting perfect or near perfect ratings.
What are the Ingredients in MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This fatty acid appears in nature and works as a lubricant for the skin. It penetrates the skin deeply to keep it from losing moisture. However it may causes skin irritation.
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance.
- Salicylic Acid: Controls oil production to stop your surface becoming too greasy and too attractive to acne-causing bacteria, regulates the frequency of skin shedding to avoid getting these plugged into your pores, sloughs off your skin’s top layer, and supports the regeneration and surfacing of a less damaged layer.
Advantages of MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque
- Even reviewers who were not highly impressed with MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque gave the product near perfect ratings.
- MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque capitalizes on the benefits of sugar cane-based hydroxy-acids to restore the skin’s texture and appearance but it may cause skin irritation.
- MD Forte carries the impressive backing of a highly regarded medical pharmaceutical brand in Allergan.
Drawbacks of MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque
- While the effects of alpha-hydroxy acids are common knowledge, little research results are provided for MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque.
- The prestigious brand is designed to be used under a physician’s supervision.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict : MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque
While there are many alpha hydroxy acid products on the market boasting the benefits of glycolic acid for refinishing the skin and sloughing off unwanted layers of dead skin cells, few offer the intensive concentration levels provided by MD Forte products. Offering a hydrating masque that replenishes moisture as it resurfaces the face to its natural pre-existence; MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque is reasonable and highly effective as demonstrated through high reviews from numerous demanding and skeptical users.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."