MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review: Should You Buy This (Product Category)?
MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer Overview:
MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer, USD 68 for 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) spray bottle, is said to be a broad-spectrum multi-tasking sunscreen that can keep skin moisturized, soft and at the same time, protected from the harmful UV rays. Do you wish to know if this is the moisturizer for you? Please do check out this MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer review!
About MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
MD Solar Sciences is a skincare company with a mission to protect, prevent and educate. The products of the company are formulated to protect the skin from environmental aggressors and free radicals. They also help in preventing the formation of unwanted skin issues. Lastly, they aim to educate their users on how they can maintain healthy and good looking skin.
As per the manufacturer, they have formulated MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer to:
- Deliver continuous hydration to the skin.
- Restore the skin’s vitality.
- Provide daily broad-spectrum protection to the skin.
- Restore the skin’s brightness.
- Protect the skin from free radicals.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Leave skin looking younger than ever.
More know about this product in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer?
The MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer ingredients are as follows:
- 3% Avobenzone: This is a common sunscreen ingredient, and it works by protecting the skin from the rays that cause aging signs (UVA) and the one that causes sunburn (UVB).
- 5% Octisalate: This organic compound can absorb both UVA and YVB rays and keep the skin protected from the damaging effects of the sun.
- 2.75% Octocrylene: This is a chemical compound that is often used as a sunscreen additive because of its ability not just to protect the skin but also to moisturize and hydrate it as well.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply 1 to 2 pumps of MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer into your face and neck after cleansing it. Use this in the morning 15 minutes before sun exposure. You can also use for the hands and chest or any part of the body that is usually exposed to the sun.
- The moisturizer delivers time-released hydration to the skin.
- The moisturizer doesn’t clog pores.
- It has a calming lavender scent.
- The moisturizer has alcohol.
- It is a bit expensive.
- There are not much reviews or studies about it.
Does MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer Have Any Side-effects?
Since the moisturizer contains alcohol, one of the most probable MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer side-effects that you may experience is skin dryness that comes as a result of having alcohol in the formulation.
MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer reviews that we have found online:
- “I have been using it for a few months now. I like how it has sunscreen and applies very easily. I feel that I protects my face from the elements. I work outside everyday and use this product everyday. I would put this on par with or just better than Jack Blacks Men’s SPF Moisturizer. It has an initial smell when it is applied but quickly goes away. It’s a little expensive, but I’ve been told that if you buy products for your face you should spend your money on good moisturizers; I would purchase the product again. It also comes in an awesome container.” – Dan W on Amazon
- “I’ve been purchasing this for a few years and have loved it until now. I overlooked the exorbitant price because it was a great texture, didn’t leave my skin feeling weird, and had a subtle scent that I really liked. This new ‘model’ that they have produced does not allow me to overlook the price any longer. The scent is now closer to sunscreen, and the formulation seems more watery than it was previously. It still dries nicely, but that doesn’t cut it. Basically, it’s something you can get for a few bucks at a pharmacy. The product wasn’t ‘broken,’ and needed no fixing. If the old version comes back, I’ll be a customer again, but this version is a letdown.” CB on Amazon
MDSolarSciences Anti-Aging Moisturizer can deliver continuous hydration to the skin due to its advanced delivery system. Because of this, you can experience moisturized skin all day long. However, the product has alcohol. This substance is known for its ability to dry the skin. The inclusion of the alcohol in the formulation may combat the moisturizing effects of the moisturizer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: