Meaningful Beauty Firming Chest & Neck Creme Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Introduction
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme, US $50 for 1.7 fl. oz., is a gel cream that has been blended to hyper hydrate your skin and make it appear firmer, tighter, and younger.
What Does Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Help relieve your neck and chest of dull, lifeless skin
- Reinvigorate your skin cells in this area to efficiently deliver rejuvenating processes that help your skin to heal and recover from signs of damage and aging
- Protect your skin from further damage to allow it to better cope with repairs that need to be done to revive your youthful looking skin
- Soothe and calm skin irritations
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture content and optimal hydration functions
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Manufacturer’s Detail
Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh is the Paris-based dermatologist behind supermodel Cindy Crawford’s ageless skin, and the skin expert who helped her formulate the products under Meaningful Beauty, a skincare label that Cindy created. Meaningful Beauty is hinged on the beauty philosophy that your skin needs to be fed well in order to reap the benefits of wearing gorgeous skin. The Meaningful Beauty product range is founded on the discovery of a powerful new level of antioxidant extracted from a rare melon fruit.
Working of Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme
This product floods your skin with moisturizers and antioxidants that instantly give your skin a plumper, denser appearance. Over the long term, skin’s elasticity is preserved and enhanced.
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Ingredients
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): A super antioxidant extracted from a rare melon variety found only in France that keeps your skin cleanse.
- Co-enzyme Q10: Support your skin in better locking in moisture and in promoting tighter skin synthesis
- Lipoic Acid: Also known as the Universal Antioxidant, it provides you with a highly potent free radical protection as it simultaneously attracts more moisture to the surface of your skin and within
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to amp up your skin’s moisture
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells, helping these churn out more energy to power up multiple repair and regeneration processes required to turnover and renew your skin
- Licorice Extract: Soothes and calms skin irritations and relieves inflamed skin
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Pros
- The efficacy of the SOD derived from melon was tested in an 8-week consumer study that involved 132 women, and showed that 93 per cent claimed that their skin felt and looked healthier, smoother and younger while 86 per cent claimed that their skin appeared firmer.
- This product contains some of the best moisturizers and antioxidants.
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Cons
- This product misses out on several ingredients that will have improved its anti-aging properties.
- Several Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme reviews indicate that this product moisturizes skin well but, not exactly make it firmer
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Denatured Alcohol, chlorphenesin, and fragrance ingredients, all of which can cause permanent skin damage.
- Increased risk for organ dysfunctions due to parabens
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme must be applied generously over your chest and neck skin, morning and night.
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme is one of those products you want to believe in because beautiful people are attesting to its effectiveness in delivering beautiful skin. Unfortunately, this product will stand out as a generic moisturizer that you can use on any part of your body but not to change, not even enhance your skin structure so much so that you will be able to see firmer skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."