Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum Description
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum, US $24.99 for 30 ml, promises to bring you skin renewed — fast. More specifically, this product has been formulated to bring you the following beauty benefits:
- Sloughs off your skin’s surface layer to eliminate the damage and infections
- Enhance the appearance of your skin by promoting faster skin turnover
- Stimulate collagen production to encourage the regeneration of new skin layer to replace the tough, damaged top layer
- With regular use, keeps skin purified, and clears skin of blemishes and fades dark spots, wrinkles and other signs of aging skin
Civant Skin Care offers “Advanced Skin Care Solutions” with product offerings developed with clear R&D backgrounds.
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Gives your skin a mild exfoliation by gently lifting the damaged top layer, softening it then, eliminating it from your skin, stimulating collagen production and the creation of a new skin layer in the process
- Vitamin C: Has natural exfoliation and astringent properties that supports skin renewal, and lightening and brightening of your skin tone
- Niacinamide: Aids in restoring skin cell energy to facilitate repair and rejuvenation mechanisms faster
Use Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum once up to three times every week, depending on how sensitive your skin is and how bad your skin issues that need correcting are. For best results involving skin darkening, both the manufacturer and users recommend pairing this product \ with the Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream.
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum Advantages
- This product is covered by a 30 day money back guarantee offered by Civant Skin Care on all of it products which gives you the confidence with lessened risks to try it out.
- This product is formulated without endocrine-disrupting parabens.
- Meladerm AHA exfoliating serum reviews attest to the capability of this product to deliver on its committed results.
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum Disadvantages
- This product contains several sensitizing ingredients which makes use on sensitive skin types not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Only 5 (water, glycolic acid, lactic acid, butylene glycol and Vitamin C) out of more than 20 ingredients in the formula are listed before the preservative, phenoxyethanol, which indicates that everything else in this formula are present in very low quantities that can hardly bring about any benefits for your skin.
- Meladerm AHA exfoliating serum reviews may not serve as good references in understanding better how this product impacts your skin’s health and beauty as these are severely limited, and most of the user reviews available are on the product site.
Meladerm AHA Exfoliating Serum has glycolic acid and lactic acid to boast of, which, by the way, the manufacturer failed to indicate in what concentrations these ingredients are added into the formula. This product will leave you craving to squeeze more benefits from your US $25 but, still never get it in the end. Many similar products will be multifunctional, offering more benefits that go beyond just deliberately damaging your skin with two alpha hydroxy acids.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: