Meladerm Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Meladerm is a skin care product that may help minimize the presence of skin conditions associated with hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and uneven skin texture. It is manufactured by Civant, a company that also makes a wide range of other products of skin brighteners. Each 1.7 oz pump bottle costs $49.99 on the manufacturer website, but price is more expensive on reseller sites, which can start at $119.00 per bottle, or more. The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee, in which terms & conditions are all explained on the site.
The product claims to reduce the appearance of certain skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, discoloration, dark spots, and uneven skin texture. It has no substances that may be harmful to the skin.
Meladerm Manufacturer’s Detail:
Meladerm is manufactured by Civant, a company that has been making skin care products for many years now. The website shows details about the product including ingredients, benefits, clinical studies, and other valuable information.
Working Process of Meladerm:
Meladerm works by minimizing the look of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and other discolorations. The product’s blend of ingredients assist in managing skin tone and texture without harmful ingredients.
- Alpha Arbutin – An ingredient that may help in reducing the appearance of dark spots
- Sepiwhite – Skin-brightener made of natural amino acids
- Kojic Acid – Reduces the presence of dark spots and pigmentation
- Licorice Extract – A skin-brightener that has anti-inflammatory properties
- Mulberry Extract – A natural skin-brightener
- Bearberry Extract (Arbutin) – A natural skin-brightener
- Lactic Acid – An alpha-hydroxy acid that works well on sensitive skin
- Lemon Juice Extract – A natural skin-brightener
- Emblica Fruit Extract – A natural skin-brightener and antioxidant
- Vitamin K – May help lessen the look of under-eye circles
- Rice Bran Protein, Soybean Protein, Oxido Reductases – May help lessen the look of under-eye circles and puffiness
- Ceramide 2, Palmiteyl Oligopeptide – Helps in managing moisture levels
- Argireline® – May help minimize the look of wrinkles and fine lines
- Manufacturer website shows clinical studies of the product
- Product cost is less expensive on the official website
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee for first time customers
- Inconsistent and more expensive pricing on reseller website
- The money back guarantee is only applicable for first time customers
- No current promotions or discounts for the product
Meladerm Side Effects:
The product has no harmful side effects.
Meladerm is to be applied on the skin twice daily.
- “This is the only skin lightener that has actually worked on my sun spots. I use it every evening, just one pump covers my face, so the container lasts for months. I let it soak in and cover with a thin layer of Civant moisturizer. I also use their sunscreen daily, and the combination has been terrific for me. I live in the high desert, so I used the sunscreen over moisturizer, but it is rich enough to stand alone in more humid areas. I also like that these products are not perfumed.”
- “I love meladerm. I have tried so many dark spot treatments and this is the only one that I have actually seen results from. My skin looks beautiful thanks to meladerm!”
Meladerm is a skin care product that may help in lessening the look of discoloration and hyperpigmentation on the skin caused by a number of factors. Though this seems to be a good option, results may still vary. There are a lot of other alternatives to be found on the market today, so searching for similar products would be suitable before deciding to try this product.