Meladerm Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Meladerm ?
Meladerm is manufactured by Civant, a company that has been making skin care products for many years now. The website shows details about the product including ingredients, benefits, clinical studies, and other valuable information.
Meladerm is a skin care product that may help minimize the presence of skin conditions associated with hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and uneven skin texture. It is manufactured by Civant, a company that also makes a wide range of other products of skin brighteners. Each 1.7 oz pump bottle costs $49.99 on the manufacturer website, but price is more expensive on reseller sites, which can start at $119.00 per bottle, or more. The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee, in which terms & conditions are all explained on the site.
Meladerm- Does it really work?
The product claims to reduce the appearance of certain skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, discoloration, dark spots, and uneven skin texture. It has no substances that may be harmful to the skin.
Meladerm works by minimizing the look of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and other discolorations. The product’s blend of ingredients assist in managing skin tone and texture without harmful ingredients.
What are the ingredients in Meladerm?
- Kojic Acid – Reduces the presence of dark spots and pigmentation.
- Licorice Extract – A skin-brightener that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mulberry Extract – A natural skin-brightener.
- Bearberry Extract (Arbutin) – A natural skin-brightener.
- Lactic Acid – An alpha-hydroxy acid that works well on sensitive skin.
- Lemon Juice Extract – A natural skin-brightener.
- Emblica Fruit Extract – A natural skin-brightener and antioxidant.
- Vitamin K – May help lessen the look of under-eye circles.
Benefits of Meladerm
- Manufacturer website shows clinical studies of the product.
- Product cost is less expensive on the official website.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee for first time customers.
Disadvantages of Meladerm
- Inconsistent and more expensive pricing on reseller website.
- The money back guarantee is only applicable for first time customers.
- No current promotions or discounts for the product.
Does Meladerm have any Side Effects:?
The product has no harmful side effects.
How to apply Meladerm
Meladerm is to be applied on the skin twice daily.
Final Verdict: Meladerm
Meladerm is a skin care product that may help in lessening the look of discoloration and hyperpigmentation on the skin caused by a number of factors. Though this seems to be a good option, results may still vary. There are a lot of other alternatives to be found on the market today, so searching for similar products would be suitable before deciding to try this product.