Melloderm-HQ Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Melloderm
Melloderm is a skin lightening product used as a spot treatment for hyper pigmented spots and areas of the skin. This cream is recommended for lightening freckles, age spots, melasma and other skin darkening issues that will benefit from a spot treatment.
Table of Contents [Show]
More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve dark spots, freckles and melasma, among many other possible hyperpigmentation issues.
- It helps inhibit melanin, which causes your skin to lose the dark pigments so it dark areas can become lighter.
Melloderm – Does It Really Work?
This product’s active ingredient is hydroquinone. Once touted to be the gold standard of skin whitening, this ingredient works by blocking the production of tyrosinase, the enzyme that causes the production of melasma. By doing so, your skin produces less melanin which causes your hyper pigmented spots to lighten.
What are the Ingredients in Melloderm
Third-party sources mention only one ingredient in the formula:
- Hydroquinone (2.0%): This active ingredient inhibits the production of melanin, causing the treatment area to become lighter.
How To Apply Melloderm
Use MelloDerm every night only. Spot treat affected areas by spreading a thin layer of the cream, making sure that all affected areas are covered thoroughly. To use as a general skin lightening agent, dilute cream in lotion and spread on skin all over your body. Apply product on affected areas of your skin only after cleansing and toning at night. To improve the results of this treatment solution, make sure to complement with regular and consistent application of sunscreen during the day.
Benefits of Melloderm
- This product makes use of an ingredient approved by the FDA for lightening skin.
- The 2% hydroquinone concentration permits the distribution of this product over-the-counter, without prescription.
- This product is easy to use whether you choose to use it as a spot corrector or as a general skin whitener by combining it with your body lotion or facial moisturizer.
- This product, if you can find a source, is very inexpensive.
- Hydroquinone is relatively well tolerated by most people.
Disadvantages of Melloderm
- Hydroquinone has been phased out in many countries, including in Europe, because of reports that it is a potentially cancerous ingredient.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network, although it becomes occasionally available on major reseller websites.
- This product is not sold in physical stores, and is only available online.
- The full list of ingredients is not disclosed.
- There is neither an official product or manufacturer website where more information about this product would have been available.
Does Melloderm Have Any Side Effects?
Hydroquinone safety has been the subject of debates. In recent years, evidence has been building up regarding its toxicity and potential carcinogenic effect when topically applied. Make sure to research more about this suject.
Final Verdict : Melloderm
Melloderm, without doubt, will bring about positive improvements to hyperpigmented areas of your skin. Its key ingredient, hydroquinone, has been proven to lighten skin by inhibiting a crucial enzyme involved in melanin production. What’s not certain is if hydroquinone’s safety profile is worth risking your life and limb for. Nevertheless, this product provides a viable option for skin lightening although, there are other ways by which you can lighten your skin tone.
Frequently Asked Questions of Melloderm
Frequently Asked Questions About Melloderm:
- What is the Price of Melloderm? Melloderm is priced at $16 for a 7 g tube.
- Where to buy Melloderm? This product is sold on major reseller sites.
- Does Melloderm come with money back guarantee? There is no mention of any money back guarantee coverage anywhere.
- Is Melloderm approved by the FDA? This product is formulated with hydroquinone at exactly 2.0% concentration. At this level, the FDA does not require the manufacturer to submit proof of efficacy and safety. The FDA has also previously approved hydroquinone for purposes of skin lightening.
- Who Should Use Melloderm? This product provides a skin lightening solution to men and women who suffer from hyper pigmentation, such as freckles, melasma, and even generally to lighten your overall skin tone.
- Should I use the Melloderm once or twice daily? This cream must only be used once daily. To experience more visible improvements to your skin tone sooner, apply the product at night, following a thorough cleanse and toning.
- How long does one bottle of Melloderm last? Duration of finishing a tube is variable, length of time will depend on the severity of the hyperpigmented skin and the size of the application area.
- How long will results last? Results experienced is variable and may differ across users. Results may be permanent and lasting although, the possibility of recurrence after discontinuing product use is remains.
- Can I use the Melloderm with makeup? Yes, just make sure to apply it as close to your skin as possible, ideally after cleansing and toning your skin. Make sure to allow some time for the product to become absorbed by your skin before layering it with cosmetics.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."