Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream 3.5oz Review: Effective?
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream 3.5oz Description
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream, US $24.95 for 3.5 oz., is a topical product specially formulated to help relieve women from symptoms associated with menopause and other hormone-related symptoms and side effects.
Bio-Prosper Labs is a company operating in the nutraceutical industry that is committed to good manufacturing practices.
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream 3.5oz Ingredients
- Aloe Vera: Has been traditionally used by women to help restore the balance in estrogen levels to relieve symptoms including hot flashes and nigh sweats
- Coconut Oil: Known to help relieve several menopausal symptoms including hot flashes and night sweats but also in restoring healthy cholesterol levels to beat weight gain, hypertension and heart diseases
- Evening Primrose Oil: Contains high levels of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) which has very strong anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve menstrual cramps, migraine, swelling and other signs of irritation
- Clover: Contains isoflavones that resemble female hormones which, when introduced into the body, helps minimize fluctuations in hormone levels to minimize menopausal symptoms as well as menstrual pains
- Licorice: Contains phytoestrogens and high levels of antioxidants that helps relieve inflammation associated with menopause and other reproductive health problems, including anxiety and mood swings
- Wild yam: Traditionally used for the relief of pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms that include fatigue, loss of sex drive, weakening bones, night sweats and other menopausal symptoms
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream must be applied on different areas of the body by both menopausal and menstruating women. Women undergoing menopause must apply the product on skin once or twice daily for 25 days each month. Women who are still menstruating must use the product once or twice daily for 26 days beginning on the 12th day of menstrual cycle.
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream 3.5oz Advantages
- This product is fragrance free and paraben-free.
- This is a product that provides relief for many pains, discomforts and inconveniences experienced by women, menstruating and menopausal alike, that involve changes and shifts in female hormones and the reproductive system.
- Mendapause Progesterone cream reviews indicate that some users have experienced instant relief from their menopause symptoms right on the first day or week of product application
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream 3.5oz Disadvantages
- The manufacturer has failed to provide more information about this product’s ingredients and how these work together to deliver on product claims.
- The manufacturer has failed to provide proof of product efficacy nor has it established its safety.
- The therapeutic benefits of this product’s primary ingredients have not been established but, in general, experts have been skeptical about the effectivity of such raw formulations pointing out the body’s inability to transform this into more useful form.
- Mendapause Progesterone cream reviews have indicated that product formulation has changed several times and users have had very unfavorable reactions about the shifts.
Mendapause Progressa Menopausal Support Cream has tall claims but provided very little information about how this product works and the science behind it. If none has worked so far, the risk may be worth it but, there are so many other better options available.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."