MenoChange Review: Should You Buy This Menopause Supplement?
Planetary Herbals Menochange Cimicifuga-Vitex Compound, suggested retail price is US $11.98 for every 50-tablet bottle and US $22.50 for every 100 tablet pack. It is a supplement designed and formulated with traditional herbal solutions to relieve and ease the symptoms of mennopause.
About MenoChange — Does It Really Work?
This product has been formulated and is being distributed by Planetary Herbals, a company founded and managed by herbalists adhering to Ayurvedic medicine practices. Mixing tradition and modern day science, the company comes out with supplements that promote individual health and well-being. Planetary Herbals “is committed to ensuring that our time-tested herbal traditions continue to evolve, grow, and flourish”.
Based on claims made by Planetary Herbals, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following supplementation benefits:
- Help restore hormone balance, most especially regulate estrogen fluctuations better
- Make up for lost estrogen by introducing estrogen from plant sources , known as phytoestrogens, to your body
- Ease and deliver you from the pains and discomforts associated with menopause, that includes hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and lack of focus
- Help prevent and slow down the rate of bone loss
- Lessen the intensity and frequency of episodes of menopausal symptoms that you get
What Are The Ingredients In MenoChange?
- Black Cohosh Root Extract (Yielding 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides, 40 mg): Helps tame the intensity and frequency of hot flashes and night sweats
- Dong Quai: Contains phytoestrogens that help restore hormonal balance which improves your menopausal symptoms, including alleviating intense headaches and helping you stay focused
- Chasteberry: Contributes to the relief of hot flashes, it also aids in rebalancing your hormone levels to alleviate other symptoms of menopause by influencing the regulatory functions of your pituitary gland
- Wild Yam Root: Contains a compound that very closely resembles a woman’s progesterone hormone, thus easing as well a wide range of menopausal symptoms
- Calcium and Magnesium Citrate: Address bone density loss among menopausal women by protecting your bones from degradation
Directions to Use
MenoChange must be taken 3 times daily in between meals. Based on user reviews, the tablets are best taken at approximately the same time everyday, to train your system to follow a routine that better regulates your hormone levels. Make sure to read indications and note any precautions advised by manufacturer to avoid reactions with certain medications. Note too that this product is not advised for use by pregnant women.
- MenoChange is based on both centuries-old traditions on relieving menopausal symptoms.
- This product is fairly priced for the quality of its formula and composition.
- User reviews have reported improvements of various symptoms of menopause.
- The formula may be based in tradition, although there remain to be claims that have yet to have a solid scientific backing, including conflicting evidence by far about the effect of yam on menopause relief.
- This product works by rebalancing your hormones using plant hormones which some people deliberately avoid to help prevent diseases that have already been linked to disruptions in the natural hormone regulation functions, including increased risk to cancers of the breast and cervix, as well as heart disease.
- MenoChange reviews indicate that different people experience different results.
Does MenoChange Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, the following side effects may be experienced when using Planetary Herbals Menochange Cimicifuga-Vitex Compound:
- Allergic reactions to any of the ingredients, depending on your history of reacting with these components
- Using while pregnant might affect your pregnancy and delivery, and may adversely affect the fetus
- Increased risk for adverse reactions when taken with Interferon, a drug often taken for conditions such as cancers, melanoma, hepatitis and AIDS)
MenoChange Customer Reviews
MenoChange reviews read:
- “It felt fine, didn’t notice any side effects but I also did not notice any marked improvements in my symptoms. I still feel dried up of energy, unable to focus, and still wake up sweating in the middle of the night. It may be good but, it’s not for me.”
- “Has reduced my hot flashes substantially. Also like that is has no soy. Please include in your list of Black Cohosh containing items for Menopausal Support. Also, would prefer to purchase more tablets in fewer bottles – if taken as directed, one bottle lasts just over half a month.” — iHerb Customer on iherb
MenoChange is a supplement that has heavily invested on tradition, inferred benefits from available science to come up with this formula. However, a product test of efficacy and potency, and, when possible, longer term effects remains crucial and yet still lacking.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.