Menoforce Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Menoforce?
As per the manufacturer, Menoforce, €41.99 for 90 tablets, promises to ease your menopausal symptoms using one of the most natural, most traditionally used herbs to relieve women of menopausal symptoms. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits:
- Deliver 3,400 mg of fresh sage concentrated in each tablet to help relieve you of menopause symptoms.
- Regulate excessive sweating, including night sweats, most especially when such condition is related to menopause.
This product is manufactured and distributed by the Europen company, A. Vogel, manufacturer of several other natural supplements with worldwide distribution. Although there is no data backing these claims.
What Are The Ingredients In Menoforce?
- Sage leaf: An herb traditionally used to regulate and normalize excessive sweating, and possibly other menopausal symptoms
Dosage Of Menoforce
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Take 1 tablet of Menoforce daily, but before taking your initial dose, make sure that you do not have any known allergies to sage nor have sugar intolerance.
- In which case, this product is not recommended for you, nor is this supplement recommended for intake by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- 1 tablet daily
- Menoforce is for oral use only.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Does Menoforce Have Any Side Effects?
- Do not use if you are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you are you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Benefits Of Menoforce
- The Sage ingredients used in Menoforce are sourced only from organic and freshly harvested botanicals directly sourced from farm sources.
- There are no side effects reported with the use of this product, the manufacturer states that it is safe for use by women who have diabetes. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product comes in a concentration and package that is good for once daily dosage.
Disadvantages Of Menoforce
- The manufacturer has warned against product intake by women who have intolerance to sugars because of the ingredient, sucrose laurate.
- This product has only been committed to provide relief from night sweats, which leaves out much needed relief of menopausal women from many other symptoms.
- Other than a number of user testimonials, the manufacturer does not provide any research data certifying the potency of sage for relieving menopausal symptoms, nor does it provide any data to prove product efficacy.
- Menoforce sage tablets reviews are severely limited that there are no negative reviews available, and therefore makes user reviews a poor reference when you are finding out more information about this supplement.
Final Verdict: Menoforce
It’s hard to tell whether or not there is science behind Menoforce at all, although sage, indeed, has been used traditionally by women for the relief of menopausal symptoms but even that only points to regulating night sweats. There is no explanation provided as to how exactly sage influences how other symptoms are relieved nor how hormone levels are normalized. This product is hard sell, high risk and it will be best to look at other options.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."