Menoforce Review: Does It Provide All The Necessary Benefits?
Menoforce, US $36 for 90 tablets, promises to ease your menopausal symptoms using one of the most natural, most traditionally used herbs to relieve women of menopausal symptoms. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits:
- Deliver 3,400 mg of fresh sage concentrated in each tablet to help relieve you of menopause symptoms
- Regulate excessive sweating, including night sweats, most especially when such condition is related to menopause
This product is manufactured and distributed by the Europen company, A. Vogel, manufacturer of several other natural supplements with worldwide distribution.
- Sage leaf: An herb traditionally used to regulate and normalize excessive sweating, and possibly other menopausal symptoms
Take 1 tablet of Menoforce daily, but before taking your initial dose, make sure that you do not have any known allergies to sage nor have sugar intolerance. In which case, this product is not recommended for you, nor is this supplement recommended for intake by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
1 tablet daily
Menoforce is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful. No side effects have been reported with the use of products containing Sage extract.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you are you are pregnant or breast feeding
- The Sage ingredients used in Menoforce are sourced only from organic and freshly harvested botanicals directly sourced from farm sources.
- There are no side effects reported with the use of this product, and has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use by women who have diabetes.
- This product comes in a concentration and package that is good for once daily dosage.
- Menoforce sage tablets reviews have highlighted that it usually takes three months before this product provides noticeable results, including from hot flashes.
- The manufacturer has warned against product intake by women who have intolerance to sugars because of the ingredient, sucrose laurate.
- This product has only been committed to provide relief from night sweats, which leaves out much needed relief of menopausal women from many other symptoms.
- Other than a number of user testimonials, the manufacturer does not provide any research data certifying the potency of sage for relieving menopausal symptoms, nor does it provide any data to prove product efficacy.
- Menoforce sage tablets reviews are severely limited that there are no negative reviews available, and therefore makes user reviews a poor reference when you are finding out more information about this supplement.
It’s hard to tell whether or not there is science behind Menoforce at all, although sage, indeed, has been used traditionally by women for the relief of menopausal symptoms but even that only points to regulating night sweats. There is no explanation provided as to how exactly sage influences how other symptoms are relieved nor how hormone levels are normalized. This product is hard sell, high risk and it will be best to look at other options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.