Menoquil Review: How Safe and Effective is Menoquil?
Is Menoquil the Best Supplement for Menopause?
The product Menoquil is directly marketed towards women who experience the often distressing effects of menopause. While this period in a woman’s life is natural, there are not many females that go through it without having some menopausal symptoms, although some are more severe than others. Most women will have hot flashes at some point and experience night sweats which will often lead to insomnia. Another major complaint is the weight gain that often accompanies menopause and which is usually hard to lose afterwards. Women also report feeling a lack of sex drive, affecting their intimate relationships and the added difficulty of mood swings due to hormonal imbalance.
Menoquil tablet is designed to help relief all the major and minor effects of menopause. It is said to lessen the night sweats and severity of hot flashes which can occur at any time. Menoquil ingredients are natural ingredients that balance the hormones in the body, stabilize the mood and reduce irritation . In addition to this, Menoquil tablets also boost bone health, lessening the chance of developing Osteoporosis.
What are the Ingredients in Menoquil?
The Menoquil website provides all ingredients information in detail unlike some other brands for menopause relief in the market. The formula combines certain Vitamins, including D and K, with a proprietary blend of natural botanicals. Most of these are phytoestrogens, plant extracts that mimic the effects of estrogen, the female sex hormone that diminishes during menopause.
“ Menoquil’s Key Ingredients are:”
- Red clover flower extract powder: Reduces the frequency and severity of hot flashes and sweating at night.
- Guggul gum resin extract: Prevents bone density depletion or loss and aids in fighting weight gain associated with hormonal imbalances brought about by menopause
- Green tea leaf extract: Provides a natural source of caffeine to boost energy levels and fight fatigue. This also helps against frequent hot flashes and aids in natural weight loss.
- Dong quai: This is a plant used to restore the balance of hormone levels in the body and addresses common symptoms of menopause like severe menstrual cramps or pms, mood swings, and vaginal dryness. It also helps purify the blood to alleviate joint pains, ulcers, anemia, hypertension, infertility, constipation, and allergic attacks.
- Wild yam root: This ingredient boosts the supply of the hormone progesterone in the body in order to reduce estrogen dominance that elicits common menopause symptoms
- Cnidium monnieri or snow parsley: It is a flowering plant used as an effective aphrodisiac in traditional chinese medicine. It helps improve libido and prevents the formation of osteoclasts that cause bone damage leading to weak bones.
- Soy isoflavones: These provide a good source of phytoestrogens for the body to be able to improve and maintain cognitive function and good memory.
- Bioperine: This is an ingredient derived from black pepper extract known to aid in the absorption of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract by enhancing the bioavailability of vitamins and extracts. It is said to maximize the effects of other menoquil ingredients.
Menoquil Tablet Dosage
The recommended dosage of Menoquil is two tablets twice daily. Take two tablets with a full glass of water once in the morning approximately 15 minutes before eating your first meal and take another two tablets at night about an hour before going to bed.
Menoquil is ideal for women of perimenopausal, premenopausal, or menopausal age. The average age of menopause among women is at 51, but some women experience menopause signs as early as their mid-30s or 40s. Menoquil is suitable for women up to 65 years old.
How does Menoquil help with Menopause Symptoms?
Menoquil is a safe all-natural formula that reduces hot flashes and night sweats. To know more refer the video.
One of the major benefits of Menoquil is that it is faster acting than some other menopause brands, meaning that the user can experience relief much sooner, something that would certainly be appreciated. The fact that it has a 60-days money back guarantee is also good, as Menoquil has worked extremely well for the majority of users, It may not suit everyone. With a 60 days guarantee the user has a lot of time to see just how effective the brand is for them as an individual.
Following are some more Menoquil Benefits:
- Maintains a healthy balance of reproductive hormones to help relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Helps control or prevent menopausal weight gain.
- Reduces the severity and frequency of menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Addresses negative effects of menopause on the emotional and physical well-being of women.
- Aids in keeping the bones strong, dense, and healthy.
What are Menoquil Side Effects?
Menoquil has not been seen to cause any harmful side effects and the ingredients are of top quality and likely to produce optimum results. Its major limitation is, its only available online.