Menoquil Review: How Safe and Effective is Menoquil?
Is Menoquil the Best Supplement for Menopause?
The product Menoquil is directly marketed towards women who experience the often distressing effects of menopause. While this period in a woman’s life is natural, there are not many females that go through it without having some menopausal symptoms, although some are more severe than others. Most women will have hot flashes at some point and experience night sweats which will often lead to insomnia. Another major complaint is the weight gain that often accompanies menopause and which is usually hard to lose afterwards. Women also report feeling a lack of sex drive, affecting their intimate relationships and the added difficulty of mood swings due to hormonal imbalance.
Menoquil tablet is designed to help relief all the major and minor effects of menopause. It is said to lessen the night sweats and severity of hot flashes which can occur at any time. Menoquil ingredients are natural ingredients that balance the hormones in the body, stabilize the mood and reduce irritation . In addition to this, Menoquil tablets also boost bone health, lessening the chance of developing Osteoporosis.
What are the Ingredients in Menoquil?
The Menoquil website provides all ingredients information in detail unlike some other brands for menopause relief in the market. The formula combines certain Vitamins, including D and K, with a proprietary blend of natural botanicals. Most of these are phytoestrogens, plant extracts that mimic the effects of estrogen, the female sex hormone that diminishes during menopause.
“ Menoquil’s Key Ingredients are:”
- Red clover flower extract powder: Reduces the frequency and severity of hot flashes and sweating at night.
- Guggul gum resin extract: Prevents bone density depletion or loss and aids in fighting weight gain associated with hormonal imbalances brought about by menopause
- Green tea leaf extract: Provides a natural source of caffeine to boost energy levels and fight fatigue. This also helps against frequent hot flashes and aids in natural weight loss.
- Dong quai: This is a plant used to restore the balance of hormone levels in the body and addresses common symptoms of menopause like severe menstrual cramps or pms, mood swings, and vaginal dryness. It also helps purify the blood to alleviate joint pains, ulcers, anemia, hypertension, infertility, constipation, and allergic attacks.
- Wild yam root: This ingredient boosts the supply of the hormone progesterone in the body in order to reduce estrogen dominance that elicits common menopause symptoms
- Cnidium monnieri or snow parsley: It is a flowering plant used as an effective aphrodisiac in traditional chinese medicine. It helps improve libido and prevents the formation of osteoclasts that cause bone damage leading to weak bones.
- Soy isoflavones: These provide a good source of phytoestrogens for the body to be able to improve and maintain cognitive function and good memory.
- Bioperine: This is an ingredient derived from black pepper extract known to aid in the absorption of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract by enhancing the bioavailability of vitamins and extracts. It is said to maximize the effects of other menoquil ingredients.
Menoquil Tablet Dosage
The recommended dosage of Menoquil is two tablets twice daily. Take two tablets with a full glass of water once in the morning approximately 15 minutes before eating your first meal and take another two tablets at night about an hour before going to bed.
Menoquil is ideal for women of perimenopausal, premenopausal, or menopausal age. The average age of menopause among women is at 51, but some women experience menopause signs as early as their mid-30s or 40s. Menoquil is suitable for women up to 65 years old.
How does Menoquil help with Menopause Symptoms?
Menoquil is a safe all-natural formula that reduces hot flashes and night sweats. To know more refer the video.
One of the major benefits of Menoquil is that it is faster acting than some other menopause brands, meaning that the user can experience relief much sooner, something that would certainly be appreciated. The fact that it has a 60-days money back guarantee is also good, as Menoquil has worked extremely well for the majority of users, It may not suit everyone. With a 60 days guarantee the user has a lot of time to see just how effective the brand is for them as an individual.
Following are some more Menoquil Benefits:
- Maintains a healthy balance of reproductive hormones to help relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Helps control or prevent menopausal weight gain.
- Reduces the severity and frequency of menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Addresses negative effects of menopause on the emotional and physical well-being of women.
- Aids in keeping the bones strong, dense, and healthy.
What are Menoquil Side Effects?
Menoquil has not been seen to cause any harmful side effects and the ingredients are of top quality and likely to produce optimum results. Its major limitation is, its only available online.
Menoquil Customer Reviews
The manufacturer of Menoquil provides prospective customers with testimonials from satisfied users, of which there are several. Most women reported a noticeable difference in their mood after approximately 3 weeks of consuming Menoquil and also found that due to a boost in their metabolism, they avoided any excess weight gain. Menoquil was recommended to some of the users by their gynaecologists, others just through word of mouth. There is also an FAQ section on the site which gives customers further information about the benefits of Menoquil, in particular how it can be used for perimenopause.
- “I started using Menoquil last year. It took approximately 10 days to become effective. For about 3 months I had no experience of hot flashes.Thereafter just for a change I used Remifemin, which also worked for a few weeks and stopped working. Last month I restarted taking Menoquil tablets and I have not experienced any hot flashes since then. The question is, is Menoquil a good product? my answer is yes. Having a background in the health care field, I am well aware that the body will tend to get used to any drug or supplement one takes for a long period of time. Menoquil is no exception. I hope this review was helpful.” – Cheryl
- “I love this product I’m 12 days in and after the 3rd day I’ve been hot flash free. Never expected it to work so fast can’t wait to see what other menopausal things will be gone. I would definitely recommend this to the ladies. I was having 3 to 5 flashes at night time and during the day sometimes 2 per hour .- Thank You Menoquil.” – Linda N.Y .