What is MenoSense?
MenoSense is an all-natural dietary supplement that claims to help women to overcome the most challenging symptoms of their menopausal life.
This gluten-free, vegetarian formula helps combat menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats among others.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of MenoSense?
MenoSense is a product of Natural Factors, a US-based company that started in the 1950s. Considered to be the largest manufacturer of nutritional supplements in North America, Natural Factors is dedicated to creating all-natural products that will help improve the quality of life.
Their menopause relief product MenoSense is part of the product line called WomenSense®, which includes supplements that help women reach their full potential. Other popular products in the WomenSense® line are EstroSense, AdrenaSense®, and ThyroSense®.
What are the active ingredients used in MenoSense?
MenoSense features a unique blend of natural ingredients that will help get rid of your menopause symptoms safely and effectively.
- Dong Quai Extract – widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb is widely popular not only in China, but also in Japan and Korea; it is mainly used to treat female health issues although it must be combined with other herbs to be more effective.
- Chasteberry Extract – used to treat a wide variety of reproductive disorders, it is now being added to dietary supplements for menopause symptoms.
- Black Cohosh Extract – a medicinal root commonly added in female health supplements due to its perceived ability to treat hormone-related issues such as menopause, menstrual cramps, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Gamma Oryzanol – derived from rice bran oil, this substance is approved in Japan for use in menopause symptoms and other conditions such as stress, anxiety, gastric disturbances, and high cholesterol; it may also promote muscle growth and improve athletic performance.
- Hesperidin – a bioflavonoid derived from citrus fruits; it has some anti-inflammatory properties that is effective in treating blood vessel conditions.
How does MenoSense work?
It is believed the MenoSense works by affecting estrogen levels in the body. Some of its ingredients acts as a weak form of the hormone, thus reducing the undesirable effects of low estrogen. It also helps improve mood which results to less stress and irritability.
What are the advantages of using MenoSense?
- It may provide relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and other menopause symptoms.
- It may reduce irritability and promote positive mood.
- It may relieve occasional nervousness.
- It offers other potential health benefits.
What are the disadvantages of using MenoSense?
- It may cause water retention and subsequently, weight gain.
- It may take a while to work.
- It requires too many pills to be taken per day.
Is it worth buying MenoSense?
MenoSense contains ingredients that are indeed helpful in managing menopause symptoms and other female health issues. The manufacturer claims that this supplement is the best out there but of course, potential users would want to see evidence of this.
In fairness to MenoSense, the product seems to work well as most of its reviews are positive. And given its relatively affordable price, we believe that this product is worth buying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is MenoSense?
A: MenoSense is supplied in jars of 90 and 180 vegetarian capsules. The price is not disclosed in the official website and you can only learn about that in the stores where you will buy the product from.
Q: Who should use MenoSense?
A: MenoSense are recommended for women who experience unbearable menopause symptoms. It may also be suitable for those who experience PMS and menstrual cramps.
Q: Are there any side effects of using MenoSense?
A: MenoSense contains Dong Quai which is known for its blood-thinning properties. Increased bleeding tendencies could be a potential problem, especially for those who are taking blood thinners. It is suggested that you consult your health specialist prior to using this supplement.
Q: How should you use/apply MenoSense?
A: To use MenoSense, take two capsules once to twice daily, in the morning and/or at night preferably after meals. Take each capsule with a full glass of water. Consult your health specialist if you plan to use the supplement for a year or more.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: There are no mentions of a return or refund policy in the official website of Natural Factors or WomenSense®.
Menopause can bring undesirable symptoms and MenoSense is one of the many supplements that can help relieve all the discomforts. As we always say, though, what works for some won’t necessarily work for everybody. To achieve the best results, it is crucial to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or by your healthcare specialist.
Having said those, it is important to keep in mind that you need not rely on supplements to treat your menopause symptoms and have improved quality of life. Fighting off a natural process like menopause is something that takes commitment.
You have to change your lifestyle for the better because only then can you see real results and treatment from your menopause woes.