Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream Overview
Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream, US $39 for a 0.75 oz. tube, eye cream delivers all-around solution to multiple aging issues exclusively made for men’s skin.
About Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by MenScience Androceuticals, a skin care line focused on providing men the personal skin care and grooming that seriously considers the peculiarities of men’s skin. The company was founded in 2004 and used to focus only on providing solutions to shaving nicks. Presently, MenScience Androceuticals provides a robust lineup of men’s care products encompassing anti-aging, ani-acne, and even men’s nutrition.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen and fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lighten dark circles and other hyper pigmented skin imperfections.
- Deliver a highly potent complex of antioxidants that help revive your tired skin but also keep it better protected from environmental stressors.
- Give your skin a moisture and hydration boost.
- Deliver a more refined, mattified surface.
What Are The Ingredients In Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream?
- Vitamins A, C and E: A triple antioxidant complex that can significantly revive and rejuvenate your skin, driving up cellular energy levels to restore optimal functions that facilitate repairs and renewal.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly restores your skin’s optimal moisture content.
- Co-Enzyme Q10: Provides more antioxidant protection to protect your skin cells while also boosting the energy level of your skin cells.
- Rosehip Oil: Loaded with fatty acids, it soothes your skin and also relieves inflammation to promote a brighter, more even toned skin.
- Kojic Acid: Sourced from mushrooms, this is a natural skin lightening ingredient that is commonly used to replace the potentially carcinogenic hydroquinone in many skin lightening products.
- Vitamin K (Phytomenadione): Sourced from plant components, it has skin lightening properties.
Directions to Use
Apply Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Always layer with sunscreen in the morning. Although the manufacturer recommends applying this cream day and night, it will be a waste to apply it in the morning becase of retinyl palmitate, a Vitamin A derivative that easily degrades when exposed to sunlight.
- Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream is non-greasy although it will leave your skin comfortably moisturized and conditioned.
- This product is covered by a 100 per cent satisfaction and money back guarantee although there is no period specified on the manufacturer’s official website.
- The manufacturer does not present or disclose any study to prove the potency of this product in delivering on product claims.
- Menscience Eye Rescue reviews indicate that there are several users who are satisfied but, there is also a considerable number who are not happy with this product.
Does Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including plant extracts, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies
- Increased risk for reproductive organ related dysfunctions due to EDTA
Menscience Eye Rescue Eye Cream is a welcome response for the growing clamor for skin care and anti-aging products that are specially formulated with the needs and requirements of men. This product appears to be formulated with ingredients that have been proven time and again to improve the appearance of aging skin. However, proof that this formula works at all, in the form of studies, is lacking.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.