Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Merlot Grape Seed Cream Overview:
Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream US $13 for a 1 fl. oz. jar, is an anti-aging solution specially formulated to tackle the delicate skin around your eye area containing grape seed as its active component.
About Merlot Grape Seed Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Merlot Skin Care, a skin care brand founded and still headquartered in El Paso, Texas in USA. This is a family-run company that traces its humble beginnings when the family’s patriarch, Wayne Beckley, started researching about the powerful antioxidant naturally found in grapes and red wine Inspired by what he learned, he launched the company in 2001. To this day, products from Merlot use grapes as their key ingredients.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s antioxidant, moisture and nutrient levels necessary to fuel cellular mechanisms that make skin improvements possible.
- Restore your skin’s youthful appearance by fading the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness and dark circles to re-energize the look of skin around your eyes.
- Improve collagen production and skin synthesis to help keep your skin’s integrity for longer.
- Lighten dark circles and other hyper pigmentation marks to brighten your eye area.
What Are The Ingredients In Merlot Grape Seed Cream?
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape Seed) Extract: An antioxidant that has been shown to be 25 times more powerful than Vitamin C, and up to 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E, it also helps revive your skin’s optimal energy level to support the more efficient delivery of multiple mechanisms that renew and restore your skin.
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, is a powerful antioxidant which also delivers improved local circulated, and promotes lightening of dark areas of your skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice: Works closely with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to speed up skin healing and recovery from damage.
- Panthenol: Promotes a better moisturized skin as it coats each skin fiber to keep moisture from escaping from the surface of your skin.
- N Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin: Deliver antioxidant protection, it also boosts your skin’s moisture levels, and calms inflamed skin which, together, help revive your skin’s healthy functioning.
- Peptides: Speed up the performance of skin cells by enhancing the quality of cell-to-cell coordination, allowing for faster and more frequent skin cell turnovers so that new, undamaged and unblemished layer can show on the surface sooner.
Directions To Use:
Apply Merlot Grape Seed Cream up to twice daily, as part of your morning and evening skin care routines. Cleanse application area thoroughly and make sure it is cleared of all forms of impurities, including product residues before applying this product. Dot, tap, and spread evenly with a gentle massage.
- Merlot Grape Seed Cream is loaded with antioxidants.
- This product is inexpensive and very affordable.
- This product comes in a jar packaging which encourages bacterial growth and makes the formula lose potency due to unhygienic use and constant exposure to surrounding air.
- Merlot Grape Seed Cream reviews
Does Merlot Grape Seed Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Methylisothiazolinone, glycolic acid and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Merlot Grape Seed Cream contains an outstanding concentration of powerful antioxidants which, while helpful in keeping skin healthy at any age, may not be sufficient in providing all the requirements demanded by more mature and aging skin types. This one may have its own benefits but, if it does not suit your requirements, yu might be better off using something else.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.