Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More.
What is Merlot Grape Seed Cream?
Since 2001 Merlot Skin Care has developed gentle, good-for-you beauty products, each packed with the sensational power of natural grape seed antioxidants. Merlot is a family-run company committed to innovation and beautiful skin. As, per the manufacturer of Merlot Grape Seed suggested that this Anti Wrinkle Cream US $13 for a 1 fl. oz. jar, is an anti-aging solution specially formulated to tackle the delicate skin around your eye area containing grape seed as its active component. However some people also claimed that, there must be a problem of skin rashes!
Merlot Grape Seed Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Merlot Skin Care, a skin care brand founded and still headquartered in El Paso, Texas in USA. This is a family-run company that traces its humble beginnings when the family’s patriarch, Wayne Beckley, started researching about the powerful antioxidant naturally found in grapes and red wine Inspired by what he learned, he launched the company in 2001. To this day, products from Merlot use grapes as their key ingredients.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- As, per the claims it replenish your skin’s antioxidant, moisture and nutrient levels necessary to fuel cellular mechanisms that make skin improvements possible.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness and dark circles to re-energize the look of skin around your eyes.
- Improve collagen production and skin synthesis to help keep your skin’s integrity for longer.
What Are The Ingredients In Merlot Grape Seed Cream?
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape Seed) Extract: An antioxidant that has been shown to be 25 times more powerful than Vitamin C, and up to 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E, it also helps revive your skin’s optimal energy level to support the more efficient delivery of multiple mechanisms that renew and restore your skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice: Works closely with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to speed up skin healing and recovery from damage. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Panthenol: Promotes a better moisturized skin as it coats each skin fiber to keep moisture from escaping from the surface of your skin.
- Peptides: Speed up the performance of skin cells by enhancing the quality of cell-to-cell coordination, allowing for faster and more frequent skin cell turnovers so that new, undamaged and unblemished layer can show on the surface sooner. However this product also leads to skin rashes!
How To Apply Merlot Grape Seed Cream
- As, per the steps given from the manufacturers, apply Merlot Grape Seed Cream up to twice daily, as part of your morning and evening skin care routines.
- Cleanse application area thoroughly and make sure it is cleared of all forms of impurities, including product residues before applying this product.
- Dot, tap, and spread evenly with a gentle massage.
Benefits of Merlot Grape Seed Cream
- Merlot Grape Seed Cream is loaded with antioxidants. However you may notice some skin itchiness and irritation!
- This product is inexpensive and very affordable.
Disadvantages of Merlot Grape Seed Cream
- This product comes in a jar packaging which encourages bacterial growth and makes the formula lose potency due to unhygienic use and constant exposure to surrounding air.
- Users claimed that this product leads to skin rashes!
- Some people also said that this product leads to itching in your skin!
Does Merlot Grape Seed Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Methylisothiazolinone, glycolic acid and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Merlot Grape Seed Anti Wrinkle Cream
Merlot Grape Seed Cream contains an outstanding concentration of powerful antioxidants which, while helpful in keeping skin healthy at any age, may not be sufficient in providing all the requirements demanded by more mature and aging skin types. This one may have its own benefits but, if it does not suit your requirements, yu might be better off using something else.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.