Meso Mask Review: Will it Really Help you to Get Rid of Wrinkles?
Meso Mask is a wrinkle fighting cream which is intended to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles, which would produce a healthier and potentially more youthful appearance. The product is sold in jars containing 50 mL (1.7 fluid ounces) of the product, and it is available through both the manufacturer’s website and several other retailers. The price point is $59.00 per jar, though you may be able to find sales and specials. We could not find any information on return policies, although retailers will have their own product guarantees.
A comprehensive list of the ingredients in Meso Mask is available on the maker’s website as well as on other retail sites, although it is not entirely clear what the intended active ingredients of the product are. There is reference to a proprietary ingredient called NCTF, which is not clearly described, but appears to revitalize skin and increase its density and resilience. It is also free from parabens and phthalates.
Wash and dry your face and neck; then apply generously to your face, eye contours, neck and décolletage. Leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes, then remove with a damp cloth.
- This product provides a full list of its ingredients.
- It contains compounds (NCTF) said to be used in non-surgical skin youthening treatments.
- No side effects have been reported.
- It’s available at a range of retail outlets, so you can shop around or take advantage of any discounts or credit you have.
- Very little information is provided on how the product is intended to work.
- No clinical information or studies are cited regarding how well it works.
- Few customer reviews and testimonials are available for this product.
- The price is quite high (although you do receive a generous amount of the product)
Meso Mask appears to be reputable in the sense that the manufacturer seems legitimate, the product is widely sold, and it is presumably safe – or at least, not dangerous – to use for most people. However, we do not have much information on how it is intended to work, and no clinical studies on its effectiveness. While it is understandable that they would not disclose their proprietary ingredient, it makes it hard to put a lot of faith into the product’s claims. It’s also definitely on the pricy side, although unlike many other products, you receive a fairly generous amount (50mL/1.7 ounces, as opposed to 10 or 15ml) for your money.
There are beauty products available for every budget, so be sure that you choose what fits your own needs before you spend your hard-earned money. You deserve only the best!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."